Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You actually think your cat wil listen to anyone but another cat? Hahahahaha! That's so cute of you.

TPBM is tell my back to stop spasming so I can be comfortable just walking or sitting or doing anything at all.

Comment

• nope mine won't even listen to me...

TPBM wants to help me food shop tomorrow (with my money), then celtic festival saturday
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure! What kinds o' foods are we shopping for? Everyday stuffs or specials stuffs?

TPBM will explain just why cats make lousy sous chefs.

Comment

• easy they are used to be waited on....why should THEY work.

TPBM will help me pray to the rain gods for NO rain tomorrow!
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I can do that!

TPBM will be my personal assistant for the 2 hours I want to take a nap Monday-Friday so I can actually sleep not be bothered with phone calls from people who want to sell me crud.

Comment

• No, but I will look up how to turn off the ringer on your phone.

TPBM will come and help me figure out how to look like a girl.

Comment

• Ummm .... I could help you try, but ... aren't you a girl already?

TPBM knows what to do about hurty knees (my knees hurt on the front, no pain in the back of the knee).

Comment

• See a physiotherapist STAT. The longer you wait the worse they get.

TPBM is happy that my knees don't hurt much anymore.

Comment

• Super happy.

TPBM will tell me how I can walk into a position as a Desk Agent at a hotel, but Wally World Requires 3 interviews and a background check.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Cause the hotel realized you are a special kind of stupid and perfect for working there?

TPBM knows I use "special kind of stupid" as a compliment.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• i do now!

TPBM knows why RetailWorkhorse hasn't posted lately...
                        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                        ^_^

Comment

• I'm uh ... Hiding him and the bacon!

TPBM knows the real reason RetailWorkhorse hasn't been around.

Comment

• Is it still sporadic internet from living in EQ's backyard? I miss him too.

TPBM will help me cook enough bacon to lure him back.

Comment

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, were we supposed to not actually eat any of the bacon, and leave it all for RW?

TPBM wants to run my errands for me as I had to get up 3 times in the middle of the night to walk Child Rum back to her bed and now I'm exhausted.

Comment

• I would love to run your errands for you, that is correct. Except I have to shower and get dressed for work. TPBM knows where all my socks are hiding.

Comment

Working...
                                X