This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have been recruited by the SOCKPUPPETNATION™

TPBM will think of something I can do to occupy myself until i either have a new job, or am back at school. (Back at school as the earliest is january)
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Read all the books that people attempted to ban for year 2010. You can find the information about it here.

TPBM thinks I should sign up to walk 2 miles to help stop diabetes.

Comment

• Yes, its healthy to do and for a good cause.

TPBM is excited I got to fly yesterday and take pictures!
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• not really excited, but happy for you.

TPBM will tell me where I can find a good quality used car for about 2 grand canadian

Comment

• I have no clue as I'm not in Canada.

TPBM will help me find a place to live in Maryland and help me sell my current house in VA.

Comment

• Nope I know nothing about real estate

TPBM will explain why my cabin (for 4 people) only had one bed and a small pull out, while my aunt's cabin for her alone had 2 queen sized beds.

Comment

• Someone got the cabins mixed up?

TPBM wants to go see the stage production of "Hair Spray" with me at a local dinner theater next year (Jan/Feb 2011 time frame).

Comment

• Yes, but....

TPBM wishes I had a more robust digestive system, so that McDonald's didn't kill it completely.

Comment

• Yes! But only because I want to introduce you to the goodness that is Chick-Fil-A.

TPBM wants to watch Child Rum while I take a nap.

Comment

• Sure, I'll watch her play in traffic.

TPBM will tell me if I can eat Chick-Fil-A, or if they stock their food full of poison* to increase the nutritional content.

*Whey powder

Comment

• I don't know.

TPBM will tell me why almost everything at my cousins wedding had mayo or peppers. (two things I can't eat)

Comment

• Because they're stupid inconsiderate peoples who don't care about what other people can or cannot eat. Are they at least getting something for you so you can eat?

TPBM wants to help me find a new pair of knees.

Comment

• I'd rather keep them for myself actually.

TPBM will get me out of having to go to potlucks with people who put cheese on everything.

Comment

• Sure! Just say you don't like cheese peoples. Or you can just hang out with me and child.

TPBM thinks hanging out with me & child is an awesome option.

Comment

• It is

TPBM will give me a hug cause I really, really need one.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X