Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not? I do it for my fiancee all the time.
    TPBM would be nice enough to make some really good coffee.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I could make you some mediocre coffee but not good coffee. My coffee skills are not very good.

TPBM likes hot air balloons.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• i do! never been in one before, but there was a huge park down the street from where i grew up and on clear fall mornings, dozens of hot air balloons would take off and float over my neighborhood. freaking awesome

TPBM wants to go to the curb cup with me today
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Sounds like fun! But I'm on the East Coast, so sadly, I cannot go.

TPBM wants to go to the massage place with me today.

Comment

• Depends. Do I have to get a massage or can I sit and knit.

TPBM will write my speech for me.

Comment

• Sure! What's the speech gonna be about? I'll write it. With long and short words too. And lots of adjectives, verbs, nouns, and anything else you need.

TPBM likes the fact that after my massage, I was Driving While Rubbery.

Comment

• Isn't that a form of DUI? If not, then yes I like it.

And as for the speech, see http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=68422

TPBM will take care of my load of laundry for me.

Comment

• if its dirty laundry then no I won't....besides my basement is full and its starting to smell......oh wait...not THAT kind of laundry

TPBM will finish cleaning my living room for my lan party tonight
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• As long as the air conditioner is on MAX, then yes, I'm melting over here.

TPBM is counting down the days to when school starts, just like me.

Comment

• no. not really...no. cuz then business slows down. in fact, school started monday here. and sales have already dropped

TPBM has seen license to wed...and thinks it's not that great

^_^

Comment

• Nope, haven't seen it.

TPBM will tell me who is in License to Wed and what it's about?

Comment

• Robin Williams, Mandy Moore, and a bunch I've people I have not heard of. Basically, Williams plays a priest giving pre-wedding marriage council to a young couple consisting of Moore and some dude. He makes them do ridiculous things to prove they are committed to each other. That' is all I know, i haven't seen it.

TPBM thinks it's unfair that if I'm out of school for longer than 6 months the government expects me to have enough money to pay back my student loans
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I agree it really is.

TPBM is sad that I have to get up at o'dark thirty this week and I have no one to talk to while I get ready for work. Even the dog is asleep!
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• That is sad! However, get yourself either a cat or a stuffed bear and then you can have as much conversation as you'd like.

TPBM thinks I give bad conversation advice.

Comment

• actually no, cuz i talk to the stuffed cow that The Boy gave me before he deployed all the time

TPBM thinks seatbelts for dogs are a good thing

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X