Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure! I have some CDs with soothing music on them, you can borrow them if you'd like.

TPBM wants to come to my house and take care of a sick me & a sick Child Rum.

Comment

• SURE!!!! its not as bad as this shit going on here....trust me....its not as bad.

TPBM will explain why my tenant thinks she can fight (and win) in court something that has 9 different legal documents behind it proving her wrong.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• She's stupid.

TPBM will help me look for my lost voice.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure! Where do you think you lost it? I have a magnifying glass somewhere so I can pretend to be Sherlock Holmes.

TPBM will my Dr. Watson to my Sherlock.

Comment

• ABSOLUTLY! watson was the smarter of the two of them anyway.

TPBM will help me clean up for tomorrow since I have someone coming to take measurements of my kitchen.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'd love to, but I'm sick, Child is sick, and I'm tired of cleaning.

TPBM wants the snow to come now so we'll be over it by December.

Comment

• not until my front porch is rebuilt or I may break a neck or 6.

TPBM can help me understand why something simple made me break down and cry for 2 hours.

Comment

• Because it was the last straw to everything that's been piling up on you lately? I completely understand.

TPBM will help me understand why I went ballistic on my mother this morning while talking to her on the phone.

Comment

• for the same general reason you gave me....straw...camel....something along those lines.

TPBM will clonk me over the head so I can get back to sleep, included is a free signed waiver releasing you from any legal workings for assult....then when I wake up explain to me why I dreamed about a ghost that crossed my threshold (of my home) and I talked it away, but it didn't sound like my voice, that it was in my house.

Comment

• Sure! I like clonking peoples on the head, it's a hobby of mine. As for the dream ... well, ummm ... your dream got tangled with mine and ummm ... yeah ... that's all I have to say about that.

TPBM will go grocery shopping for me 'cos I hate wandering the grocery store.

Comment

• SURE!!! long as you buy me some milk and soda I'll push the cart and not even demand anything. :P

TPBM wants to help me get through my caffine withdrawls....(no soda in a month)

Comment

• Nope, sorry, I got a Keurig for my birthday, and I'm loving the dark roast (really highly caffeinated) coffee I've bought to go with it.

TPBM will not be Sarlon?

Comment

• DAMN STRAIGHT!

TPBM is also not really a morning person.

Comment

• Not when I go to bed at 3:30 and wake up at 7:30.

TPBM wants to go to the Autism Walk that is being held this morning in my county and cheer on Mr. Rum.

Comment

• I'm pro cheering on the Autism Walk, but Anti cheering on Mr. Rum. So, maybe?

TPBM will help me learn my lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X