Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to join you for dinner, but I don't like fish.

The person below me wants a pony.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• True, I love horses and ponies and will one day have them for me and my son and boyfriend....

The person below me is also waiting for someone to get out of the shower to eat supper

Comment

• False, though it be nice. I'd have a towel ready.

The person below me is going to do something new within the next 3 days.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• I'm going to put my books on my new bookshelves. Does that count?

TPBM is happy to have discovered they have a channel they didn't realize they had.

Comment

• False. Every channel I got recently I knew about in advance.
            And I'm actually kinda disappointed that SciFi HD doesn't look so good.

TPBM wants to take my movies back to Blockbuster.
            Oh, how I miss Netflix.

Comment

• no soory but no

TPBM wants me to go to fing bed

Comment

• True... much better than being here at work - I mean.. who the frig rings at 2am????

The person below me remembers and loves The Goons...
                When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                  True... much better than being here at work - I mean.. who the frig rings at 2am????

The person below me remembers and loves The Goons...
                  semi false? unless you mean the goonies...and that was a GREAT movie.

The person below me will love puppies and kitties just as much as the person below them ^_^ (and yes I mean dogs and cats not just their younger counterparts)
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes!! I have an 8-year-old puppie sitting here with me (luckily not on me like he usually is cuz it's too hot)

TPBM is greatly saddened by the news of George Carlin's passing.

Comment

• on behalf of my mother (who remembers him more then me) true!!!

TPBM...is having the same lovely weather I am...partly sunny skies and about 84 degrees
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• While it's not the same weather, I am very much enjoying it.

The person below me has been catching up with old friends lately.
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• No but I am planning a gathering with my college friends next month, where I get to meet my friend K's new daughter that they just brought home from China last month! So excited! (New to them, anyway; she's about 2 years old.)

The person below me has new little ones to meet, also.

Comment

• *thinks hard* um..... yes, my cousin elizabeth had her first kid, a boy, about 7 monthes ago and i havent meet him yet

the person below me wants to feed me because im to sad and pathetic to feed herself

Comment

• TRUE!!!! just get to my house in TN since I have to go food shopping when I get home.

The person below me will some how offer greatly sage advice on relationships to me...I'm sorely lacking and getting depressed.

Comment

• Sorry, no. I haven't had a relationship in about 2 years.

Now I'm depressed.

TPBM wants to cheer us up.

Comment

Working...
                                X