X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, because I'm at work

The person below me wants to bring me food
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Can do, but if you want hot it'll be cold by the time I get there and if you wan't cold it'll be warm when I get there.

TPBM is having a lovely day.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Not really....

TPBM will come have dinner with me tonight... and pay for it

Comment

• Sure, I know a lovely little italian close to marble arch.

TPBM doesn't like italian food.

Comment

• False!

The person below me knows a good way to pass the time online (other than CS of course!)
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Not really.

TPBM has an interesting hobby.

Comment

• um...I'm writing a book? 6 full parts

TPBM wants to cat sit for me next week so i can go to my moms.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure!

TPBM has had their plans changed at the last minute (twice) in the space of three hours today.

Comment

• Well not the space of three hours.... and the first one wasn't quite last minute... But yeah, no work for me tonight... and had to walk to church thanks to a dead car battery >.<

TPBM Wants to come hang out with me while SO is at work...

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                      TPBM Wants to come hang out with me while SO is at work...
                      Sure, I'll bring a new battery too if you need it?

TPBM is going to eat tea in about 40 mins.

Comment

• No probably not.... and a new batter would be great! Would save me money... *sigh*

TPBM knows a little about cosplay and can help me get something together for the Cosplay Ball on friday night.....

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                          TPBM knows a little about cosplay and can help me get something together for the Cosplay Ball on friday night.....
                          'Fraid not.

TPBM is going to have a night in.

Comment

• Yeah, after I stop by the Good Will store to see what they've got in the manner of ball gowns/prom dresses etc

TPBM is sad about something

Comment

• yeah....the list would alone make up a post by itself...

TPBM wants to drive my dad to the airport rather then make me sit in the car for 2 hours with him.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I would... but then I'd have to deal with your father for 2 hours...

TPBM wants to take my place at work, so I can go home...
                                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X