Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, to be honest I got it because it keeps me warm, the fact that girls seem to cuddle up under it is an added advantage. Under my suit I have a waist-coat of course.

Comment

• -giggles- Can I borrow your really big coat to go to my group therapy session tonight? I'm freezing!

Comment

• Of course, as a gentleman I am always ready to offer my coat to a lady in need.
        Last edited by Xarlaxas; 03-30-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Why thank you Sir took his with him, but he DOES have to work tonight... and he works late, so it'll be even colder when he comes home

Comment

• Ahh, I think I'm better with cold weather than hot, and it is quite fun to wander around town looking like some kind of 1920s private detective. ^.^

*hugs his big warm coat*

Comment

• LOL Sir has a long leather trench that i think is hideous hehe. It's like squares of leather pieced together... But He likes it, so no biggy

Comment

• Mine is a Soviet Naval Officer's coat! I got it along with the hat when I was in High School studying Soviet History and scared my teacher walikng into class wearing it.

Comment

• Damn, I need to get myself a decent coat, oh well

( Snuggles under Xarlaxas' coat, nice and warm )
                  I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Well hello there. *hugs Slave Girl*

Comment

• Hmmm a submissive and a slave girl in one room... A regular weekend for me

Comment

• *grins* I'm quite fond of slave girls if I do say so myself.

Comment

• -giggles- well i'm not quite a slave girl, but i do have some interesting pictures of slave training...... have i mentioned i'm a sweet and innocent virgin?

Comment

• Heavens no, I'm the sweet an innocent one!

I don't even have pictures of slave training and I'm not about to go and look for any right now, no siree. <.< >.>

Comment

• Look for them? What is this look for them? I'm in them! .....

Did I say that out loud?

Comment

• Hehe, well then I'll have my work cut out for me won't I? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X