This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that is the plan
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *films for YouTube*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Everyone might be sleeping. i'm sure Rayven may need help licking all this yummy goodness off me, cmon guys, give the man a hand

Or ladies, i'm open to anything
        I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• *drags EQ into the pool* You're not getting away that easily missy!

Comment

• Hey, watch the camera!

*gets dragged into the pool*

So... what's it filled with this time?
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Still pudding, but check the corners of the pudding pool, you'll finds all kind of goodies that Rayven has put there.
              I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Is it chocolate? I got tired of the butterscotch.

*carefully puts camera away* Don't wanna get pudding in it now do we?

Comment

• EQ you can have a go at decorating me if you like

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                    EQ you can have a go at decorating me if you like
                    sense EQ left can I decorate you
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      sense EQ left can I decorate you
                      Oh Hell No. Rayven's Mine.

*uses Pudding to draw pictures on Rayven's chest*

Comment

• well then EQ, just who do you suggest I decorate... huh?
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• *shares his maltesers with EQ*

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            well then EQ, just who do you suggest I decorate... huh?
                            Oh, okay, you can help. Just keep your tongue off his chest and neck area. That's my realm.

(back in 15 minutes, I need to go home)

Comment

• Always here to offer a helping hand (or tongue) I love to decorate

Comment

• You can help clean me up at the end of all this if you want

Comment

Working...
                                X