Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurking is allowed. After your massage! We charge in articles of clothing, by the way.

Comment

• Anyone interested in belly dance practice? I need to rehearse how I'm teaching next week. *offers up proper middle eastern belly dance outfits* you know you want to.

*changes into her own outfit*
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• omg i've always wanted to learn!

*dons belly dancing clothes*
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Ooh, I'm in for belly dancing!

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• DAMN Now I am having those "I Dream of Jennie" flashbacks from my childhood.

I want more navel exposure.
            Last edited by Racket_Man; 04-26-2010, 07:46 AM.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• I've been thinking of learning belly dancing!
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• excellent! Now we just need a willing audience. *looks pointedly*
                Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I'll set up the webcast then?

Comment

• indeed. Make sure we have multiple cameras for the best angles. For educational reasons of course...

Comment

• *peeks out from his secret hiding place* I want to watch... for uh... Judge Experence....
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                        *peeks out from his secret hiding place* I want to watch... for uh... Judge Experence....
                        Are you thinking of replacing Simon Cowell on "American Idol?"

*joins Plaid at the Judge's table*
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *arrives for judging in a tux*

Let the games begin.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• *walks onto the stage in a backless leather top that exposes her belly and lovely green gemstone belly button ring and slave-leia type skirt* What? This is what I dance in! Also with anklets and slave bracelets, I'm all about the sparkly.

*proceeds to shimmy, shake, and belly roll her way in front of the judges adds twirls and kicks for flair. Ends sprawled across the judges table in suggestive pose*

How'd I score?

Comment

• Hubba... hubba.. uh..

Whoa...
                              Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                                Hubba... hubba.. uh..

Whoa...
                                I think you broke Plaid...
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X