This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*thwacks Mono with a pillow*

Holy jumpin' frogs! Rayven, what'd you do to that poor froggie?

*gets thwacked with a pillow while distracted*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
      *streaks through the building, wearing only a novelty frog to conceal his bits*
      *steals the frog and throws it at EQ*
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*catches Froggie*

Pantied Keep Away!

*tosses Froggie to Bunny*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wait, "pantied keep away" or "panties keep away", 'cause I like the sound of the second one...

Comment

Pantied but since the froggie is technically Rayven's panties....

Comment

Er...what the hell has EQ dragged me in here for...?

Oh, right!! Blackmail!! <Starts snapping photos of all the bits and pieces flying around>

Comment

*plays keep away with EQ's panties*

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  *plays keep away with EQ's panties*

*models*

Comment

*catcalls and hollers and waves*

Comment

Is anyone else cold?

Comment

I am. My feet are *freezing*

Comment

Don't worry, EQ, I shut the A/C off on my way in here.

But...y'know, the best way to warm up is by sharing body heat.

I'm just sayin...scientifically speaking an' schtuff...

Comment

Ya know, Lupo has purple panties!

*steals Lupo's pants*

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              *catches Froggie*

Pantied Keep Away!

*tosses Froggie to Bunny*
                              *Chases EQ*

'ey, gimme back my frog.
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Halt!!! Purple Panty Purloiner!!! Feel my wrath!!!

Give 'em back, they're the only pair I have left that go with my sparkly purple bra!!

<chases EQ>

ETA: And why is it always the PURPLE ones...why does no one want my black panties. Or blue, or green, or lacy, or...

Comment

Working...
                                X