Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't work anymore, much to my dismay I can't, bad back, have to rely on state benefits for the foreseeable future, although I have an MRI soon, so that should be able to show if anything can be fixed or what I have to do in the future.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Is that why you've been up all night, back giving you trouble?

I could give you a massage, i have magic fingers
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• I've just been up all night because now and then my body decides it's going to be nocturnal for a change.

Massages won't work, not even with magic fingers, though get a big, burly bloke to give me a back cracking bearhug and I will be in bliss what sounds painful to others is almost euphoric for me.

Comment

• It's 6pm here, time to start dinner for the little monsters.

I'll be after you later mister, see what I can do to get you in towel rack mood

*Runs off cause Bunny noticed i was missing and is after me*
          I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Well, it's 7am here and the sun is coming up, I think I'll sleep now, night night.

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              though get a big, burly bloke to give me a back cracking bearhug and I will be in bliss what sounds painful to others is almost euphoric for me.
              you rang

I'm big and kinda burly and I can give a back cracking bearhug
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                Might I recommend Adam & Eve? They seem to have a wide selection of items.
                Is that online or an actual store?

In Omaha, there's Dr. John's and he's not so exciting...I mean, the store has stuff, but not like the Adult Emporium in Counciltucky. (Council Bluffs, IA - yes, I skip over to the next state for the good stuff!)
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                  Is that online or an actual store?
                  Both. We have 2 locations here in Greensboro and there's an online store.

Gotta run . . . hear a nap calling.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *drops off another bag, but takes the whip out*
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• This must not die *runs through the thread naked*

Comment

• hey a naked person... you must have stayed at my hotel before
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                          This must not die *runs through the thread naked*
                          Now all we need is that classic song by Ray Stevens . . . .

Oh yes they call him the streak
                          fastest thing on two feet
                          he's just as proud as he can be
                          of his anatomy
                          he's gonna give us a peek . . .

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• DGC, they play that song on XM 7 (The Seventies). I'd laugh until I cried at hearing it at work.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                              DGC, they play that song on XM 7 (The Seventies). I'd laugh until I cried at hearing it at work.
                              You can also find it on MySpace music . . . I just downloaded it to my player this morning.

And yes, I laughed until I cried too. Still am.

Comment

• I would, but the land of dialup is still holding me hostage.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X