• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
    Hello there! What's your poison?
    Sexy people...

oh wait...

You meant booze. I loves me some Captain and Coke.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• -wanders over to the bar and hands McGoddess a hand made mini-dragon tail whip [baby dragon] with hand braided handle- Give it a shot -grin-

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
        -wanders over to the bar and hands McGoddess a hand made mini-dragon tail whip [baby dragon] with hand braided handle- Give it a shot -grin-

*whips it in the air* Oooo. I like the sound. Try it on me?
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• -looks surprised- But.. but... I don't do the whipping... I'm the whipee -blinks- Damnit where's EQ when we need her... There's a woman who can swing a whip

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
            -looks surprised- But.. but... I don't do the whipping... I'm the whipee -blinks- Damnit where's EQ when we need her... There's a woman who can swing a whip
            Oooo. She better show up. I would like to have the EQ experience

Comment

• Mmmmmm so would I

Comment

• I think I will have another Cap'n Coke.

Only if I could really. Darn alcohol age laws!

Comment

• LOL I'll take a white russian if you don't mind... Make it tall and stiff please -innocent eyes-

Comment

• I forgot how to make those. I learned like, 3 years ago.

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                      I forgot how to make those. I learned like, 3 years ago.
                      vodka ( pref Stolies or Absolut) Kahlua w either Milk or Baileys
                      The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

• Quoth irateguy View Post
                        vodka ( pref Stolies or Absolut) Kahlua w either Milk or Baileys
                        Aha! I knew it had milk and vodka. I just wasn't sure what else.

Comment

• Over ice of course

Comment

• *sipping on tall glass of chocolately goodness with whipped cream*

This mudslide is out of this world.

*removes cherry off mountain of whipped cream and Hershey's syrup*

Now . . . who wants the honor of eating my cherry?
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• -jumps up- oh I do I do... Please ma'am -settles at DG's feet with a 'sweet' expression on her face-

Comment

• Per CrazeyAl's request, I've brought the spatula of DOOOOOOMMM! I found at work last night, for spankin's, according to my SM...
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X