This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth draggar View Post
    Sorry I've been ignoring Fen, I forgot he was with us.
    Haha, it's okay, I kinda forgot I was playing.
    Ashyen looks to the young wizard, bowing his head. "Well met." Not wanting to cut into the conversation, he looks down at the food in front of him, slowly managing his way through it all.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• DM note: Draggar, did you get my response to your roll?

Tolric beams warmly at everyone, and grins.

"if you're willing to have me join you...I'd like to...I have SOME theories on where they went...we could at least check them out."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ((I have no way into the converstation as it is. Your all talking about missing people or people known as famous, and as far as *I* know I have no missing people and all people I trained under are still in the temple. So...yea I have no idea on how to nicely enter a converstation. That and it being the next day...when I live at the temple why would I still be there?))

Comment

• ((bunny remember the dream you had....the talk about missing famous people, as well as talk of the tower would of perked your interest anyway))
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
            ((bunny remember the dream you had....the talk about missing famous people, as well as talk of the tower would of perked your interest anyway))
            ((I still stand by not being there the next day due to living at the temple. I would have imagined leaving sometime after eating after not finding what it was that lured me out of the temple.))

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              DM note: Draggar, did you get my response to your roll?
              You yelled at me.

(and yes)

Quoth Aethian View Post
              ((I have no way into the converstation as it is. Your all talking about missing people or people known as famous, and as far as *I* know I have no missing people and all people I trained under are still in the temple. So...yea I have no idea on how to nicely enter a converstation. That and it being the next day...when I live at the temple why would I still be there?))
              Eh, the halfling will drag you in as soon as he sees you.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Sorry I've been out of touch. My cousin graduated so road trip yay! >.<

Anyway...

Laryn finally just sighs and says, "You all apparently have a lot of catching up to do. I might catch you around." She stands to go.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Khel: Your fine. Life happens. We missed you.....ok at least *I* missed you :P

tolric shakes his head beaming and gestures Laryn to sit back down.

"oh please stay...theres so much gossip I could give you on your father that would have him eating out of the palm of your hand for the rest of your life!"

he grins at her and says, "did he ever tell you about the night he got the mark on his back...."

(DM pushes, shoves, kicks, nudges and then sighs at the immovable wall known as plot progression.)

Comment

• (actually it's called characters. we never do what the dm wants us to do. ^^)

"Dad has a mark on his back?" She sits back down.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Pardon me for asking, but who is your father?"
                      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• (giving him random name because I can)

"Dad's...dad. Mom calls him David though. He used to explore a lot before he and Mom settled down."
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• What and where did he explore?
                          Fillings filler.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "well its not so much a mark.....as a tattoo...he doesn't know its there....its a red dragon's head with a heart near it with a name..."

he grins broadly.

"that damn dragon had a wicked sense of humor...I wonder if I'll get to see him again?"

he grins wickedly.

Comment

• She waves a hand vaguely. "All over. He didn't like to talk about it though. Something about not wanting to give me ideas and Mom's say so."
                              Yay for knowing how to BS.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "so...who taught you your history? your mother or your father?"

He grins wickedly.

(DM note: Couldn't help....had a player like this...we came to a character history of there was 3 versions of history...mom's side, dad's side, and what REALLY happened....dad's history always came across as he was the only one that ever did ANYTHING while the rest of the party stood back and were basically cheerleaders...mom's history was just the oppisite, and the real history is what they both agreed upon what happened.)

Comment

Working...
                                X