Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Neither? They had me go to class with the elders and left it at that. Dad was a bit more inclined to talk though."
    wh33 filler
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Is it too late to join your campaign? *puppy eyes*
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I think I hear crickets....
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a reason to enter the tavern again and I think our lovely DM is off house moving so...yea...

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
            I think I hear crickets....
            Sorry... tuning my violin. ^_^ Yeah, since I'm pretty sure Sarlon's moving, and we're not well... DOING anything, it'd be a perfect time for Hina to roll up a character.
            Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• hey guys sorry about my silence.

In the process of moving, but also been working for extra cash.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ah, didn't know about the moving (I haven't read many threads here recently...).

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                Sorry... tuning my violin. ^_^ Yeah, since I'm pretty sure Sarlon's moving, and we're not well... DOING anything, it'd be a perfect time for Hina to roll up a character.
                Good call, too!
                Last edited by draggar; 06-20-2009, 12:36 PM.
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• yeah bought my first house ^_^ still have a little bit before I can move in. Painting cleaning etc.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Just popping in, I'm still in but since the DM is busy I'm just chillin' until everyone's ready.
                    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Okay so i RP a lot, but I've only played D&D once. I have an elf. She is a level 1 druid and a level 1 ranger. WOO cross-classing.

So could some one remind me how I roll for stats again? Like in a PM. Or can I just use her?

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        So could some one remind me how I roll for stats again?
                        There are several ways to generate stat's. I'm not sure which one we're using, since Sarlon made all our characters. I suspect we're using an array, based on some comments earlier.
                        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Having read the first few posts I get the feeling that you have a full group?

Should I sit patiently waiting for lovely DM Sarlon to finish moving into the now owned house of awesome?

Or should I scamper off for the group if full?

This is why I've never played RL D&D. Groups fill up and no one wants to teach me. Though I'm not saying the second half here. Just the groups being full part.

Comment

• My last few campaigns my players never rolled their characters - I always had them create their characters. Maybe Sarlon will make you one when she gets a few minutes.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "Please don't think me rude, but I'm in quite a hurry to locate Ma... Merlic. I'd be thankful for your assistance, if you're willing to give it. In the meanwhile, I think it would be wise to assemble a search party. Would any of you be willing to join me?"
                              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• *crickets* ?
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X