Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: I should have worded that better, LOL. I said "take a twenty" but I basically meant "give us the chance to reroll and not completely eff up".

Good to know how the system works though, thanks for the breakdown.

(Still checking in daily, but I'm unarmed so I'm basically looking for an opportunity to be more useful to the party.)
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• <- Is having major computer issus now. Responses may be slow.

"I think I found something I shouldn't have. I think we should check this out first".
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
        "I think I found something I shouldn't have. I think we should check this out first".
        The Dwarf harrumphs quietly and moves further down the hallway to see what he found. He stops when he gets near the elf, who is at first gland standing next to a blank wall, and then takes a closer look

*check the stonework out using innate dwarven abilities*

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• ok....not only do you see it...you see it as if there was a huge neon sign over it. You not only see it, but you ALSO see how to open it effectivly, AND shut it.

(rolled an unmodified 18....you found it)
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I think we should see where this goes"

I start to open the door (slowly).
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• detailed post of room will come when I get home...its long and juicy!
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ok here is what you see in the room...

This large chamber is finely decorated and comfortably furnished. Two green statues stand in the southwest corner, and a large pile of equipment sits by the south wall. The room is well-lighted and scented with jasmine.
                Before I continue on with the rest of what you MIGHT see in the room...I need a general conscensis...high or low?

(note: when I ask high or low its like asking heads or tails...)

Comment

• Low, I guess?
                  "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• I VOTE HIGH!
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                      Ooooh, I do this to, sorta. I'll say Low.

Edit: Also, I'd like to know what the statues are of please.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        detailed post of room will come when I get home...its long and juicy!
                        It's always good to keep the DM excited..

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        ok here is what you see in the room...

Before I continue on with the rest of what you MIGHT see in the room...I need a general conscensis...high or low?

But that was a little anti-climatic.

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                        Ooooh, I do this to, sorta. I'll say Low.

Edit: Also, I'd like to know what the statues are of please.

Eric the Grey
                        Why am I not surprised that the DWARF called LOW?

Since dwarves and elves don't get along - I'll call HIGH.
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• I have better luck with high rolls myself...
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alright...votes are in

High: 3
                            Low: 2

Here is the rest of the story....erm I mean room.

The art is statues of humans and animals in various forms of petrifacation. But they all seem odd even if you haven't seen some of these creatures before. Some look like whiskers were drawn on their faces, some have ears that have been elongated to amazing proportions, elongated fingers, making arms and fingers square, altering legs or arms into tentacles, adding small wings to the heels and so forth. The walls are hung with swaths of silk in green pink and violet. Normal furnishing abound without appearing cluttered: chairs, divans, a bed, chests, an armoire, and numerous shelves. You see piles of clothing, armor, some weapons and equipment on a shelf right near the door you entered from. There is noone else in this room.
                            all your characters are not sure if these are YOUR clothes, and equipment, but each of you can find clothes that fit and armor/weapons of your choice. Send me a private message with what you would like to find.

Comment

• I take EVERYTHING!

Just kidding - PM on the way.

(Loud enough for the others to hear)
                              "Hey everyone I found some things we could use, including CLOTHES and WEAPONS".
                              Last edited by draggar; 11-12-2009, 06:34 PM.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• The Dwarf spends some time rummaging around and locates enough clothing for himself, as well as some chain mail and even a longsword and shield that seem to feel right in his hands.

After spending time to cloth himself and struggling into the armor, he looks around and spies a shelf of what appear to be jewlery. Taking a closer look, he scans through what is at hand and gasps at one particular item, gently lifting it and staring opened mouthed for a moment before clasping it to his chest and bowing his head, his shoulders shaking.

Eric the Grey

*more later*

Comment

Working...
                                X