X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMBAT RESULTS!

Eric:
    You swing back and put your whole body into the swing as it connects very solidly with the creature, biting deeply into its flesh. It lets out a roar of pain and swings to face you directly.
    Crit with a solid confirm!

JM:
    you bolt flies true and lands solidly into the creature's flesh as it turns to face Eric.
    Hina:
    Your arrow flies true and hits solidly into the other creature facing the human. The arrow lands deeply into the creatures flesh making a horrible noise, finding a chink between its tough hide.
    Draggar:
    You ready yourself though the two creatures are more interested in the beings that are inflicting the pain upon them.
    Elspeth: Welcome btw!
    As you see an arrow land in the creature you have been fighting, right as you raise your mace over your head, and bring it down on the creature, venting all your anger and frustration into the swing. The creature falls as you smash its skull, neck, and half its ribcage, down into the floor while the other half catches up with itself seconds later. You swear you hear a faint growl from the mace in your hands.
    (crit, confirmed, and Max damage....that things is a smushy pile of super dead...)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• combat order is as follows....
      • Elspeth (27)
      • Eric the Gray (24)
      • JM (20)
      • Hina (17)
      • Creature (17)
      • Draggar (11)
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        combat order is as follows....
        • Elspeth (27)
        • Eric the Gray (24)
        • JM (20)
        • Hina (17)
        • Creature (17)
        • Draggar (11)
        Not certain what the numbers imply (unless they are initiative order) but here is my next move:

The Dwarf raises his shield as the creature turns towards him, preparing to block the next blow headed his way, trusting on those around him to help take the heat off him.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• (When it's my turn, of course...)

I quickly prepare, then fire, another bolt at the creature's head.
          "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• (dude you totally stole my analogy)

A small half smile tilts the corner of my mouth as the creature I hit goes down thanks to the armored person's mace. Now there is only one creature left. Now that we all only had one thing to focus on, it shouldn't take long to finish the battle, and find out who we are helping.

The creatures attention is focused on the dwarf, which is good for the rest of us, but not for him. I once again draw my bow, lining up the shot so that I don't accidentally hit one of my compatriots.

'Now, if i can just find the same chink in this creatures hide as I found in the other.'
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I continue to stand back in a defensive position.

I still remember someone saying we're not supposed to kill something but I don't remember what it is (I need to go to work soon but I might be able to check back later on in this thread)?
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "did my mace just growl?" I think to myself. "No can't be, I am just hearing things"

As I shake my head, I notice I have been joined by 4 more people. "Seems they are going to help"

I ready my mace and shield again to take a swing at the last creature. "I hope this swing is has good as my last but I fear I am wearing out"
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Elspeth:
                  You raise your tired arms again for another swing bringing it down sharply across the creature's face and shoulder again. Both you and Eric (since your practically right next to each other), both heard the crushing sound of some bones either breaking or cracking, but the creature still stands...though just barely.
                  Eric....your turn.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    Elspeth:

Eric....your turn.
                    The Dwarf, realizing the creature still stands, even after that blow, brings his sword around for a wide side swing, aiming for the creatures middle.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Eric:
                      Your sword bites deeply into the creature's side, and as you draw it back out a gush of blood and internal organs follows closely behind. The creature slumps to the ground with a long suffering wheeze and lays still, blood pouring out of its side. Seconds later it stops breathing.
                      congorats! you guys just completed your first fight....let me know how you think I handled it.

Comment

• (You did great. You are a good GM ^-^)

As the creature falls to the ground I feel an odd mixture of feeling. I'm proud and relieved that we have made it through the battle so well. Though I'm also a little disappointed that I didn't get a shot at the second beast. Literally.

With resignation I lower my bow and place my arrow back in its quiver. I shoulder the bow.

I adjust my cloak back in place, having shrugged it off my shoulders to give me better movement during the battle. I move closer to the group.

"That went quite well, don't you all agree?"
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          Eric:

congorats! you guys just completed your first fight....let me know how you think I handled it.
                          Wonderful. I like the descriptive text of the battles. I wish I could do as well.

The Dwarf relaxes as he sees there is no longer a threat. As he looks around for something to clean his sword off with, he takes a critical look at the human they had just aided. (** Any wounds that need tending? **)

Eric the Grey

Comment

• the human has some imjuries, nothing major (nothing requiring healing spells). I'll leave their introductions and description up to the player, you do notice the weapon they are carrying, the head of the mace looks like an open dragon's mouth complete with sharp teeth. There is a symbol on their shield, and duplicated on their armor. It appears to be 2 serpintine like dragons twined around a black and white tower, the left half is black the right half is white, and the dragons are red and gold.

Comment

• That went well...

Now to find some mushrooms.
                              Quote Dalesys:
                              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• you find tons of mushrooms...

scattered all over the blood stained room....

They are red ones with white splotches.

Comment

Working...
                                X