X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
    you find tons of mushrooms...

scattered all over the blood stained room....

They are red ones with white splotches.
    Damn, I deleted the PM.

Hmm, I remember something about gathering mushrooms at the entrance to a cave, I don't know if these are the ones I'm supposed to and if this is considered a cave.
    Edit:

My mind has eased. These are not the mushrooms I am looking for. We can move along now.
    Last edited by draggar; 03-03-2010, 06:04 PM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• (sorry about the late response)

"Finally they are done" I think to myself "I probably should introduce myself to the people that helped bring those things down"

I put my mace at my belt and my shield on my back. Slowly I take off my helmet. Shaking my long hair out and tying it back. I turn to face the group.

"Thank you for your help" I say as I bow. "My name is Els. How do you come to find me? I have been wondering what seems like forever"
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
        "Thank you for your help" I say as I bow. "My name is Els. How do you come to find me? I have been wondering what seems like forever"
        The Dwarf gives you a surprised look, and then gives a short bow before saying; "We heard you, or something in here scream"

He looks around a bit and finding a cloth (piece of clothing, cape, rag, or something other than a loincloth), wipes the blood from his blade. "I believe I was called Snaggar once upon a time. It's a pleasure to meet you"

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• ok....unofficial anouncement!

I am going out of town tomorrow (thursday) and will be returning sometime Saturday. I will not be able to check my email, or respond to posts.

this would be a good time for the players to formally introduce yourselves to each other....I'll even be NICE and let you have a character rest before I plot hook you into your next adventure. >.>

and thats only if you play nice while I'm gone
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "You can call me Dwyn*," I announce to the group. "I'm rather sure my name is Blodwynne**, but I would prefer just Dwyn."
            ----------
            *Dwin
            *Blood Win
            It's Welsh for fair flower ^-^
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• While they're not the ones I need these muchrooms are so pretty, they remind me of something. Of what, I don't know. I can hear some people taking in the background but I don't think it's of importance right now.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• OOC: Are we supposed to suddenly start remembering our names, or are we just choosing something we like as a nickname to get us by until we find out who we actually are?
                "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                  OOC: Are we supposed to suddenly start remembering our names, or are we just choosing something we like as a nickname to get us by until we find out who we actually are?
                  I believe some of us know (or think we know) and some do not. If your character doesn't, maybe we can come up with a nickname for you.

Edit: As you can see from my post, mine is a guess, or a vague feeling. It'll suffice until more information comes along. At least we won't be all turning our heads to "Hey you!"

Eric the Grey

Comment

• OOC: except Draggar's guy because he's not listening.

Comment

• DM slinks back in glacing around~

I'm back....I'm tired and sore as hell but I had fun ^^

let the playing begin!

as for your character names you can pick them...wether I allow them to be your real name or just waht you THINK is your real name is up to me
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        I'm back....I'm tired and sore as hell but I had fun ^^
                        Oh had a good birthday did you?!

Comment

• went and walked around Washington DC and saw almost all the sites in one day thank you very much.

Comment

• walks in and pokes all players with the clue by 4 and waits for actions~

Comment

• (I blink my eyes ans shake my head)

Now, what's next?
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                                (I blink my eyes ans shake my head)

Now, what's next?
                                Snagger says: "I suggest we go back to our original plan and find a way out of here."

Eric the Grey

Comment

Working...
                                X