Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the announcement of clothing and equipment I rush down the hallway.

When I reach the doorway with eyes only focused on finding clothing. I rush in without looking, and begin to rummage. I spot a white shirt, black stockings, and a pair of jackboots. I pull each item on before searching for more. The Dagger and shield resting safely at my feet. Eventually I find a black bodice that reaches midthigh and some chest armor. They fit quite well, almost as though made for me. As I search for a belt to attach the daggar and shield to, I spot a beautiful long bow and quiver leaning against the wall. There are forearm bands sitting with them, which I attach securely.

Keeping an eye on the bow and quiver I continue to search the shelf for a good belt. Finally I spot with a good enough loop to fit the dagger. The weight of the shield causes the belt to lean to the right a bit, but it feels comfortable. It feels good to have my hands free.

I glance around looking for something else. My eyes never leaving the shelves, though. Suddenly I spot it. I gently tug what looks like a pile of forest green cloth toward myself. The Cloak unfolds itself, something clanging to the floor. It's soft, and heavy. Not so heavy to be cumbersome, simply reassuring weight of a solid cloak. I clasp the silver clasp quickly, then look to the floor. Noticing a hand ornament of the same style as the clasp, I crouch down to pick it up. There is a pin that runs through it. I twist my hair at the back of my head and secure it with the clasp.

Feeling much more comfortable now that I was clothed and equipped, I pick up the bow and quiver to shoulder them. I turn around to examine the room better, feeling a little ashamed I hadn't done so before entering. The sight of the statues makes me jump back for a moment. Slowly, I ease back to stand next to the exit. My eyes flick over each statue nervously.

"Oh I hope these items are not dangerous."
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• (am I the only one who PM'ed the DM and is waiting for a response before posting?
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
        (am I the only one who PM'ed the DM and is waiting for a response before posting?
        (Sarlon and I actually talk to each other daily. So I just asked her when we were chatting. I got the okay then. Cause I'm special )

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          (Sarlon and I actually talk to each other daily. So I just asked her when we were chatting. I got the okay then. Cause I'm special )
          Uh-huh, and a big to you too!

As I rummage though the seemingly large pile of random oddities, I am able to pull out some leather pants, shirt and boots. I quickly put it on me and luckily I find a belt with a pouch on it - all of it oddly seems to fit very well.

I look around some more and I find a short sword and a dagger that seems to feel very comfortable in my hands, like they're an extension of my arms. I sheath both and put them on the belt. I also strap the scythe onto my back so my hands are free.

Looking around some more I find some bows and quivers of arrows. I give a few some looking over several others as I seem quite content as a seemingly boring short bow. I put the quiver on my back and the short bow over my shoulder.

I wander over to the shelves, determined as if something was calling me. I reach into a random shelf and pull out a small coyote figurine with two small ambers for eyes and a smaller onyx for a nose. I stand there gazing in its eyes as if I was mesmerized by some unknown spell. The noise of others rushing in and going though the pile snaps me out of the daze.

I still feel incomplete. I start looking around, furiously, as if someone else might get what I need. Finally, on a top shelf I find what suits me perfectly, a wide rimmed hat with a couple of white feathers sticking out of the top.

While the others are arriving to gather what they need, I start to look around the room - other passages, maybe even some supplies (food). I also examine the other "statues" in the room.
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• After a few moments, while the others are getting dressed, the Dwarf finally stirs and pulls a chain over his neck. The ornament on the chain is in the simple shape of a bird taking flight in its simplest form. Wings up-stretched almost making a complete circle, a simple point for the tail that's elongated to hold comfortably, and a simple head.

He sighs as he turns to face the others, his eyes glistening with moisture, but a broad smile splits his face.

"I don't know about all of you, but I feel much more ready to face whatever this place has to offer." he says, his hand still touching the symbol.

Eric the Grey
            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I start to feel a panic coming on - as if something is missing. Something very signifiant - higher than the gods themselves.

I look around - everyone else is frozen, not moving, almost as if they becamse petrified like what we've seen in many rooms - except they're not stone, they're just not moving.

I tightly close my eyes in hopes this doesn't take me in its grasp as well as it doesn't last long.

Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• OOC: Hahah cute. I'm waiting for someone to say or do something i can respond to silly.

Comment

• Since nobody seems to be willing to put their foot forward first, the Dwarf steps towards the once hidden door and says; "Shall we head back to see what we missed?"

Eric the Grey
                  *hoping to get things moving without pinching one of the females tushes *
                  In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• need the resident elf in the party ONLY to give me a high or low vote...this is for them only....public post or private...matters not to me.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• OOC: ...which elf are you referring to? If me, I vote low.

Also, did you get my PM about weapons and gear? I'm waiting to post until I hear back.
                      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• to lazy to go look at the notes in my book right now...and sorry for not responding, your approved for the gear you asked me for.

And the Elf I'm refering to is the full blood one.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• OOC: yea, I think that's me, I was just confused because I thought Draggar was a full elf too.

So, low. And give me a bit and I'll get a proper IC post in.

Comment

• Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                            Since nobody seems to be willing to put their foot forward first, the Dwarf steps towards the once hidden door and says; "Shall we head back to see what we missed?"

Eric the Grey
                            *hoping to get things moving without pinching one of the females tushes *
                            I've been looking around.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                            need the resident elf in the party ONLY to give me a high or low vote...this is for them only....public post or private...matters not to me.
                            Me? Since we went high last time, I'll say low.

Did I find anything while looking around?

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                            OOC: yea, I think that's me, I was just confused because I thought Draggar was a full elf too.

So, low. And give me a bit and I'll get a proper IC post in.
                            Um, I am. But, we both agreed with the vote.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                              I've been looking around.

Me? Since we went high last time, I'll say low.

Did I find anything while looking around?

Um, I am. But, we both agreed with the vote.

Fine, you can be the resident elf. I'll be the pretty one.

Comment

• nono DM calls the right to be called the prettiest one in the room....and with my 5 natural charisma....you all are screwed :P

Comment

Working...
                                X