Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't think there are any mini beer kegs on the door, and it appears to be unlocked.

(DM sense of humor so sue me :P)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
      You don't think there are any mini beer kegs on the door, and it appears to be unlocked.

(DM sense of humor so sue me :P)
      Snagger readies his sword and shield and nods to Dragger's character.

OOC: I've lost my notes with names and descriptions. Gotta go back through the thread and find them.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I stand with the group, weapons at the ready, waiting to see what is behind the door.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't kill me....

I'm going out of the country for 2 weeks starting sunday! ~dodges fvarious flying objects~ I'll try and get through this room before I leave so guys its up to you on how fast we move.

The ceiling of this vast hall is supported by regurarly spaced columns, each 3 feet thick. The floor is littered with chunks of stone, shards of black metal, and waste material (read poo). Besides the ever burning torches by the doors, The room is but dimly lighted, with a single torch at each corner inside the room. The Stench of some vile beast drifts through the air. the chamber causes all sounds to echo loudly. Snorts, grunts, and he sounds of a heavy tread can be heard, but the echos make it impossble to place the origin of the sounds.

The large room is not maintained, with various trash littering the floor, as well as cracked floor blocks and chunks gouged from several places in walls and columns. Each of the western extensions also holds an odiferous nest of scales, stone and waste.

There IS another exit exactly 60 feet across the room from you, while the room resembles a backwards facing C.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• An arrow shoots without intent into the room, bouncing off a pillar, as I move my arm to cover my nose with my cloak. The stench is horrid. Between the waste and the stench of some beast it is all I can do to not to empty my stomach. I breathe deeply through my mouth and mutter a hasty apology about letting the arrow fly free. I stare at the broken and dirty floor, before letting out a choking cough. The smell and the sight making my attempts not to get ill very difficult.

"I don't suppose we could just shut the door and try the other room up the hall." The words are distorted and muffled by my arm and cloak covering my mouth. I do NOT want to enter that room. I was not afraid of danger, but that stench was too vile and far too distracting.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              "I don't suppose we could just shut the door and try the other room up the hall." The words are distorted and muffled by my arm and cloak covering my mouth. I do NOT want to enter that room. I was not afraid of danger, but that stench was too vile and far too distracting.
              "Well, so long as whatever is in that room didn't notice that arrow..." says Snaggar as he quietly (as possible) closes the door.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• you pull the door shut, and it squeaks loudly while you do so....which echos loudly through the room. An almost deafening roar is heard from inside the room and you see two very LARGE creatures running at you.

Hina: 21
                Mob 1: 20
                Draggar: 14
                Eric: 13
                Mob 2: 9

Hina: (since I was talking with her on MSN I'm posting what she does and what happens). A long loud and rather angry stream of explatives exits her mouth in a few different languages, as the door makes so much racket, she takes a deep cleansing breath and lets loose an arrow this time with a LITTLE more precise shot at the first of two creatures that are heading to the door. The arrow lands true and imbedds itself firmly in the side of the creature...it seems to hit a fairly weak spot on the creature as a gush of blood follows the arrow wound.

Creature 1: just as the arrow hits it, the creature swings its massive head and attempts to hit the creature standing foolishly in the doorway...the horn connects soildly with eric and causes a large gash to form on his arm.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                  Creature 1: just as the arrow hits it, the creature swings its massive head and attempts to hit the creature standing foolishly in the doorway...the horn connects soildly with Snagger and causes a large gash to form on his arm.
                  Snagger forgets the door and tries desperately to ignore the pain in his arm, bringing his sword around in an overhand swing at the creature's head.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I take a defensive stance with my weapons in hand (I don't have a shield, do I?)
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Eric: You swing overhanded, and land a smashing blow (with a piercing weapon nontheless) to the creature's forehead. it seems dazed but still stands looking angrier!

Creature 2: rams into the door ripping it wider open and nearly ripping it off its hinges.

Hina...your post.

Comment

• Cursing again, I look at the first creature. My first arrow gave it a rather good wound. Thanks to Snagger's strike it seemed dazed now, the perfect time to get another shot off. When the second one rips the door off it's hinges, I change my battle plan. Taking a deep breath I focus on the second creature's side and let my arrow flow, praying hit strikes true.

Comment

• the shot bounces off harmlessly due to the angle of the room.

Mob 1: Enraged by everything hitting it, the noise coming from the things attacking it, and the wounds in it flesh it lashes out angrily. It hits Snagger in the chest full on and throws him to the side. You land easily, but you now hurt worse...you think some ribs are at least bruised, if not cracked.

Draggar?
                          Last edited by Sarlon; 06-26-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• I assist snagger with whatever weapon(s) I have.
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Draggar: Seeing your companion tossed aside like a rag doll raises your extreme ire...drawing your sword you lunge forward and lay a smashing blow to the creature, ALMOST removing its head from its body. Great gouts of blood gush out of the creature hitting the floor, you, the walls, you, and Snaggar. It crumples to the floor the flow of blood slowing as its heart gives out.

Eric....there is another creature still standing (the second mob) you will have to move around the dead on in order to get near enough to hit it...also your post.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                Eric....there is another creature still standing (the second mob) you will have to move around the dead on in order to get near enough to hit it...also your post.
                                Snagger struggles to his feet, holding himself steady with one hand, still clutching the sword, against the wall. After a moment, he readies himself for the next creature, but doesn't move forward.

Eric the Grey

Comment

Working...
                                X