This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~pushes against the immoveable wall known as AFK players~

There is a door in the room to the west (not the one you came in) or more hallway to the south out the way you came in.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Snagger suggests; "Why don't we take a peek and see where that other door goes?"

OOC: I keep hoping the others will suddenly turn back to flesh from the stone they seem to have become...

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I think its just the four of us now... 3 players and a DM.

and the "door" I'm refering to....its more of a large open arch way rather then a "door"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• So Snagger can't see though an open archway? Sad. I guess he hurt his eyes.

I take a peek though the archway.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
            So Snagger can't see though an open archway? Sad. I guess he hurt his eyes.

I take a peek though the archway.
            Snagger wipes at his eyes and clears the blood out of it and takes another look...

Eric the Grey

Comment

• smart asses....BOTH of you...just didn't want you thinking it was a door door that you had to check for traps.

The room beyond is MASSIVE.....though well lit, you cannot see the far end of the room 24 columns line the center of the room, and 2 more open (though noticably smaller) "doorsways" line the south wall.

The decorations of the room are unsettling, more stone statues litter this room, some looking like they have been chewed on. Some have missing heads, some massive chunks bit out of them, others are missing limbs. all the statues are in states of fear, some shielding their eyes, some cowering, the few who still have heads, the mouths are open in what is unmistakably a silent scream. There are probably hundreds of these statues in this room.

(Note: there is more in the room then you can see this is just what you get from your side.)

Comment

• OOC: SORRY. Just when I got started in this my life turned insane. I will really try and keep up this time, if you will have me back.

Again very very sorry.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• make a post and I might forgive you :P wake up as a shaking pod person in the room with them.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    The room beyond is MASSIVE.....though well lit, you cannot see the far end of the room 24 columns line the center of the room, and 2 more open (though noticably smaller) "doorsways" line the south wall.
                    <...>
                    (Note: there is more in the room then you can see this is just what you get from your side.)
                    Snagger looks at his companions and nods towards the right wall. "I suggest we move quietly along the wall and see what else may lurk in here. If we see anything, move back to here."

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I slowly start to wake. I am shaking all over. I seem to be in a different room then I last remember. I am covered in something, and I don't think I want to know what it is. I vaguely remember introducing myself to my companions but after that there is nothing.

I start to cough, clearing my lungs of dust and who knows what else. This alerts my companions that I seem to be with it once more.
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• LMAO!!! ok with THAT post...I forgive you for not posting

Comment

• Looking up from my contemplation of the gold I turn to my companion.

"Are you alright?"

I'm not quite sure what was wrong with her, but she seems to be better now.

I turn my attention to Snagger. "Sounds like a plan."

Rising up I move as gracefully and silently along the right wall. Looking over Snaggar's head I try to see anything of import.
                          Last edited by hinakiba777; 08-29-2010, 02:53 AM.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• alright there seems to be a little confusion....unless you truely want to go along the right wall....which is the north wall btw...

heres what I hold hina in MSN...

ok assume that you are on the east wall....with that room (the one you fought those creatures in) behind you and looking straight ahead you would be looking west...the doors are along the south wall....

north is always up, east is always left, west is always right, and south is always down.

I'm doing it this way with my players here in town too. Hope this helps clear some things up.

Comment

• Is anyone else a little unnerved over these statues?
                              Quote Dalesys:
                              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• OOC: As to directions, that's why I picked "right" as a direction going through the door. I've not been able to keep a good mental map of this place...

Quoth draggar View Post
                                Is anyone else a little unnerved over these statues?
                                "Aye, just a bit." Snagger replies.

Eric the Grey

Comment

Working...
                                X