Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look over to Snagger as he presses his hand to his chest and reads his last spell of the day.

"I certainly won't hold it against you. It was a rather nasty few shots you took. There is no shame in healing yourself. After all you being injured would be more of a hinderance than you using this spell on yourself."

I smiled at him then turned my attention to my bow, frowning. I'd missed. Twice. The first shot had hit so well, then it was as though my skill was gone. Was it just a lucky shot? Or had my failures been the flukes. The second shot had missed becuase of the rooms angle, I was sure. But the third shot...

Letting out a sigh, I shouldered the bow and leaned against the wall. We would have to decide where to go next. And I would have to hope I could be useful next time.

Though at least I had tried.

OOC: Are the other two just not playing anymore? Is it just eric, dragger, and i?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Draggar starts to blink his eyes and wonders if someone cast a time freeze spell.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• no....its called the DM got infected with a VERY deadly disease called LIFE.

I promise a post tonight, or sometime tomorrow.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          no....its called the DM got infected with a VERY deadly disease called LIFE...
          Another one of those lethal STDs.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• nono....this is a RTD (roommate transmitted disease), we've been doing alot of things around the house and she finally found a place to live besides my office futon.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I guess it is one of those where there is no saving throw?
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• DC is ALWAYS one higher then I can possibly roll on max....so yes...there is no save ><

Comment

• alright...so....PLEASEDONOTKILLMELOOKCOOKIES!!!!!!

You guys search the room and find a shield, and a scimitir, and a sizable stack of gold (Once you round it all up and put it all together), totalling about 10,000 gold.

The shield is disturbingly reflective, and has a detailed carving of a medusa head on the surface.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    alright...so....PLEASEDONOTKILLMELOOKCOOKIES!!!!!!

You guys search the room and find a shield, and a scimitir, and a sizable stack of gold (Once you round it all up and put it all together), totalling about 10,000 gold.

The shield is disturbingly reflective, and has a detailed carving of a medusa head on the surface.
                    OOC: What size are your coins? 10,000 is a hefty amount regardless of size, but this will determine how much the three of us can carry...

Eric the Grey
                    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• each are a little larger then american quarters....varying degrees of it at least.

There are at least 6 different types represented here, all the coins do not seem to be from the same "country".

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        each are a little larger then american quarters....varying degrees of it at least.

There are at least 6 different types represented here, all the coins do not seem to be from the same "country".
                        "Well," says Snagger, "I suggest we gather up as much of the coins as we can carry easily, and we should keep the shield as well. It looks like it could be useful. If anyone can use that sword, take it as a spare."

With this, he proceeds to fill his pockets/pouches/whatever he has with coins. Not so much that they are overflowing, and not full enough to weigh him down.

Edit: I suspect we'll have to leave a lot of the coin behind.

Eric the Grey
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I fill up on the coins, too. I also look for ones that are visually appealing.
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Still feeling morose, I push off from the wall I was leaning against. Moving to the pile of coin, I sift through it. For a moment I curse my choice of clothing. Stockings, a shirt, and armor are easy to move in, but offer no place to carry gold. I scan the room looking for a sack to attach to my belt to carry the gold, while also feeling the inside of my cloak for pockets. (OOC: DM Sarlon do I find either)

I call out to my companions. "Do any of you have a satchel for me to carry gold in. My choice in attire does not seem to lend well to gold carrying." As I say it I'm still swishing my cloak around looking for a pocket.

Comment

• you guys could of could sacks, backpacks, belt pouches, things of that sort in the equipment room.

Hina, you only find a few small "pockets" in your cloak...barely large enough to hold more then a few coins total.

Comment

• "Should gotten a sack back in the other room," I mutter. The pockets I find on the inside of my cloak are not large enough for but a few coins. For a moment I consider asking if perhaps we should turn back to get some bags, but I would rather keep moving forward. Then again, the gold could be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X