• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, let's go right.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Snagger turns to the right and heads down the passageway muttering... "I guess someone has to take the lead, or we'll stand around gabbing all day..."

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• "I heard that," I hissed when I caught up with Snagger. "I was taking the initiative going left, but you told me to come back."
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          "I heard that," I hissed when I caught up with Snagger. "I was taking the initiative going left, but you told me to come back."
          Snagger whispers back, "I wasn't talking about you..." with a nod of his head to the rest of the group who seem to be standing around like office workers around a water cooler...

Eric the Grey

Comment

• At Snagger's nod, I look back. Almost as soon as I turn my head, I'm struck by a fierce cough that forces me to turn my head back to face straight. A cough that was a sound similar to a laugh under its surface.

Comment

• DM sneaks in trying to make it look natural that she hasn't posted in almost a month. >.>

another long hallway stretches before you, with only a single side path off to the right about midway down, at the end of the hall, it turns sharply to the right again before becoming lost in shadows.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I look down the hall. Then address Snagger,

"Do you think we should take the first right, or should we continue toward the shadowy end of the corridor?"

I was starting to realize only Snagger and I were making decisions, and I had started to do what he told me. The dwarf seemed to be our default leader, and I was okay with that. As long as we kept moving, I was happy with most anything.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  I look down the hall. Then address Snagger,

"Do you think we should take the first right, or should we continue toward the shadowy end of the corridor?"
                  Snagger shrugs as he continues down the hall. "It looks like all the passages head the same direction. We'll see how what we see when we get there."

Eric the Grey

Comment

• (is just following the others)
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• guys I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. Work has been insane with having to be finished by WEDNESDAY! I've been working and sleeping and not much else.

I promise...next week I'll be back to "normal" and can start post more often.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• That will be nice, Sarl. And hopefully it will be more than just Draggar, Eric, and I for players.

Comment

• Alright back from vacation....on with the story!

The first turn you come to hides a door way. The hall continues further down to the south, and turns sharply to the right.

Comment

• Hmm, I wonder what is behind this door.

I try to listen to the door and maybe check it for taps, too.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Snagger looks back down the hallway to see if anyone else is headed this way...

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I follow close behind the group. I do not want to be left in this place. Something just feels wrong. My hand is at weapon just in case something needs to be smacked.
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X