This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! No more scams about fishing!

I wish I hadn't gotten that industrial strength degreaser on my bare skin.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted! You now have no skin to get degreaser on.

I wish I didn't have to work so hard at being healthy.

Comment

• Granted! You're beyond hope so there's no point in working.

I wish I understood the computer program I'm supposed to be writing.

Comment

• Granted! You accidentally program Skynet, and it explains itself to you quite thoroughly before trapping you and using your workspace to launch its plans of world conquest.

I wish stupid people would stop breeding faster than the smart people.
          Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
          Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! Stupid people can only breed every 4 years but they breed in multiples. So there are still more children of stupid people, and the random population spikes screw up the global economy.

I wish my Daddy wasn't so tired all the time. (He fell asleep eating is supper tonight.)
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. Now he never sleeps and is always bouncing off the walls.

I wish I didn't have to go into work tomorrow to make out my order for Tuesday's truck.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You have to go on Thanksgiving and it take the whole day to do the order.

I wish I knew where my wallet is.

Comment

• Granted. But all your cash and credit cards were used by the dog to order online treats and pr0n.

I wish I could stay out here on the deck all day long
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! One of your friends thought it would be fun to cover your favorite chair with super glue, and it takes a day to weaken enough to remove you from it.

I wish I knew what our cats were thinking.
                    Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                    Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! However you can't control it, and you are unsure what thoughts belong to your cats and which are your own.

I wish I wasn't so sore.

Comment

• Granted. Now you're unconscious from bumping your head, so that should sufficiently take your mind off the other soreness.

I wish Snoopy would go on vacation next week and not come back (he's planning to go to the mountains.)

Comment

• Granted. But now YOU'RE being relocated for your job...to Antarctica...

I wish my husbands could come home now. I miss him a lot.
                          I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

• Quoth surreal20 View Post
                            I wish my husbands could come home now. I miss him a lot.
                            Granted! All three arrive home at the same time and divorce you for being a secret polygamist. (careful with those accidental plurals)

I wish that my daddy had enough money saved away so that he could retire now.

Comment

• granted!!! except it was all the money that you had saved for college, and now can't even get grants or scholarships!

I wish that I wasn't sick and worn out from just doing simple chores around the house.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. You're now sick from paint fumes from repainting the entire house both inside and out over the past week. Bummer.

I wish there was something good on tv right now . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X