Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But then the bank discovered they accidentally gave you someone else's statement by mistake.

I wish I didn't have to work tonight (gotta work 2-10.)
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! you have to be at work right now! and you're late

i wish i remember to find a pen tomorrow so i can write a to-do list
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        i wish i remember to find a pen tomorrow so i can write a to-do list
        Granted! But it's the pen from the Ass Box and you don't find out until you've already used it... you don't chew on your pens, do you?

I wish I could fly to England to see my Raven.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Granted! Unfortunately, you can't fit any of your shirts or coats over your massive wings.

I wish it would snow in my city this Christmas.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
            Granted! Unfortunately, you can't fit any of your shirts or coats over your massive wings.
            You say that like it's a bad thing... I'll (to quote Tim Gunn) Make it Work!

Quoth XCashier View Post
            I wish it would snow in my city this Christmas.
            Granted! You can have all of MY snow!

I wish all of my callers would spontaneously gain common sense.
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
              I wish all of my callers would spontaneously gain common sense.
              Granted.

Unfartunately, Common Sense is hypergolic with Enturdlement, so your callers go up in flames.

No callers => No job.

I wish my ex would get the desires of Dorothy's party.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• granted! and then he hops into a hot air balloon and flies to a land far, far away.

i wish The Boy's flight is on time tomorrow night

^_^

Comment

• Granted! But you're not! You end up missing him at the airport, along with passing him while he walks home...and again when you leave the house after searching it to see if he got home. You two don't see face to face until 3 days later.

I wish that for Christmas I can make some nummy food!
                  I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

• Granted. But before you and your family can sit down to enjoy and devour the nommy treats, a pack of dogs rush the kitchen and eat everything up and you end up going out to a Chinese restaurant for Christmas Dinner.

I wish my day at work tomorrow is smooth (have to work 8-3 up front tomorrow.)
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. But after work nothing seems to go your way, including your boss calling you BACK in to work another person's shift.

I wish life could be a little LESS like a romance novel now...

Comment

• Quoth SengaKitty View Post
                        Granted. But after work nothing seems to go your way, including your boss calling you BACK in to work another person's shift.

I wish life could be a little LESS like a romance novel now...
                        Granted. But it takes a nasty turn and becomes more of a horror novel. Hope you don't have a fear of chainsaws.

I wish I could have some snow on Christmas Eve.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          Granted. But it takes a nasty turn and becomes more of a horror novel. Hope you don't have a fear of chainsaws.

I wish I could have some snow on Christmas Eve.
                          Granted. Brace yourself for Snowpocalypse Episode III: Revenge of the Snow!

I wish for no more Snowpocalypses in MD, PA, WV or OH for the next 30 years!
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! it doesn't snow at all for the next 30 years. because of this, you have a 30 year drought. hope you like $40 for a gallon of water

i wish we get the pics from the wedding soon

^_^

Comment

• Granted! You get pics from the wedding....of the two fattest nudists in the world.

I wish cocoa grew in more places to bring the price down on chocolate.
                              Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                              Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! But recent researches show that chocolate is the most cancerogene product known to mankind.

I wish that I pass all my school exams with excellent grades

Comment

Working...
                                X