This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
    Granted! Now every choice you make results in things being worse than the first time around!

I wish I didn't feel like shit right now.
    Granted. Instead, the way you feel is rather unpleasantly like being drunk.

What's that, you ask? What's so unpleasant about being drunk?

Ask a glass of water!

I wish I was a rich man, a very rich man...
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. That's now your legal name.

I wish my back didn't hurt.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Granted. Now the pain has moved downward into your feet.

I wish the weather wasn't getting quite so cool at night these days. . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted, You've been moved to Yemen. Here's your burkha and the tiny room you'll be spending the rest of your life in.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner.
          Shut up and jump.

Comment

• Granted.

Ooh, hot dogs! Omnomnomnom...

I wish my dinner would cook itself.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. Now it's cremated. The memorial service is scheduled for Saturday afternoon at 3, after which the ashes will be scattered across Lake Erie.

I wish I didn't have to go to bed so soon tonight . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You've now got insomnia, and you'll be up all night tonight. And tomorrow night. And the next, and the next...

I wish I won the lottery.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted....you've won $1 on a $1 scratch ticket.

I wish I had a Captain & Coke......
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted....but the Captain snorted all the coke so now it's just you and the Captain...

I wish I was sleeping

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      I wish I was sleeping
                      Granted. You're asleep and you've got Rip Van Winkle syndrome. You'll awake in a hundred years.

I wish I could afford a house cleaning service.
                      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• Granted. Your house is now empty because the crackhead down the street heard about your mess and helped you out.

Empty house= no mess

I wish I had a t-bone steak and shrimp scampi for dinner tonight . . .

Comment

• You get your T-Bone and scampi. Unfortunately it's prepared at a resturant that Gordan Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares show wouldn't touch.

I wish I had more customers with good credit here.
                          If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

• Granted. You have no customers now, so therefore the issue has solved itself.

I wish I had neighbors who would actually clean up their own yards instead of letting the mess become overgrown and unsightly.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

I wish I had neighbors who would actually clean up their own yards instead of letting the mess become overgrown and unsightly.
                              Well, here you go. Your neighbors' idea of cleanliness leads them to remove all the grass from your lawn, which is now bare dirt.

I wish I wasn't so sore from working the past two days.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. You'll be even more sore because you have to work the next two days, too.

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                                Granted. You're asleep and you've got Rip Van Winkle syndrome. You'll awake in a hundred years.
                                And this is a bad thing?

I wish my vacation week wasn't over.

Comment

Working...
                                X