X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    I wish my vacation week wasn't over.
    Granted. Your vacation never ended because you never had one. Good luck explaining a full week of going NCNS.

I wish it had been nice and sunny today in NH instead of cold, dreary, and rainy.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      I wish it had been nice and sunny today in NH instead of cold, dreary, and rainy.
      Granted. But now you also have the swine flu so you're quarrantined and can't leave the house.

I wish my parents didn't have to go home tomorrow.

PS - BookstoreEscapee - you'd really want to wake up and everyone you love and care about are dead and gone?
      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
        I wish my parents didn't have to go home tomorrow.
        Granted. They have to go right now. RIGHT NOW!!!!!

PS - BookstoreEscapee - you'd really want to wake up and everyone you love and care about are dead and gone?
        OK, fair enough. I wish I could get a proper amount of sleep on a nightly basis so I am well rested every day. How's that?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. But you sleep straight through your alarm clock.

I wish it wasn't so dang cold.
          My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. You're now on the surface of Mercury, and I guarantee you will never be cold again.

I wish I didn't have insomnia.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted. You have African Sleeping Sickness.

I wish my laundry would do itself.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Granted. You have African Sleeping Sickness.

I wish my laundry would do itself.
                Granted... but it made a large mess, just like a 5-year old would! Have fun cleaning it all up!

I wish I was 10 years younger than I actually am.
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. You're frozen in stasis for the next decade. You emerge ten years older by the calendar, but with the exact same body that you went in with. Presto. You're ten years younger than you really are.

I wish for some caffeine.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. Now you're so buzzed you even put the Great Cornholio to shame. We don't have TP for your bunghole, though . . .you're on your own there.

I wish I didn't have such a crappy day at work today . . .
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You didn't have a crappy day at work because the day before you were laid-off.

I wish I was a fighter pilot.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted...granted, Mike Tysons shoulders aren't a very comfortable seat, and he doesn't follow directions well. Have fun!

I wish David Salmoni would knock on my door.
                        Shut up and jump.

Comment

• Quoth Professional Serf View Post
                          Granted...granted, Mike Tysons shoulders aren't a very comfortable seat, and he doesn't follow directions well. Have fun!

I wish David Salmoni would knock on my door.
                          Granted. He appears with a restraining order telling you to leave him alone.

I wish I hadn't been a fucking idiot last night.
                          Last edited by Dave1982; 10-11-2009, 04:05 AM.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. You were a celibate idiot last night instead . . .

I wish I could go to sleep earlier in the evening when I have to go in early the next day . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              Granted. You were a celibate idiot last night instead . . .

I wish I could go to sleep earlier in the evening when I have to go in early the next day . . .
                              Granted... but now you go to sleep at like 6 o'clock in the evening, and all the neighbor kids make fun of you because you go to bed so early!

I wish I had enough money to buy everything I want that's for sale in the dealer's room at the Baltimore Comic-Con!
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted, but everything you wanted has already been sold!

I wish for world peace.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X