X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
    I wish my dad wasn't having surgery next week
    Granted! He had it yesterday and no one told you.

I wish I had a job I didn't give serious thought to quitting every day before I went to work.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Granted! He had it yesterday and no one told you.

I wish I had a job I didn't give serious thought to quitting every day before I went to work.
      Granted. Your personal life is now fraught with conflict and complicated issues, making work seem like heaven in comparison.

I wish I had some more soda.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• granted!!! but its all flat and hot.

I wish my dishes would finish washing themselves.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted, but they don't know how to put themselves away and end up crashing to the floor attempting it.

I wish I had more money for groceries and such.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted!!! but your lovely roommate and her mother eat it ALL leaving you not even raman!

I wish I didn't feel like crap.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! You feel like slime!

I wish my room was clean.

Comment

• Granted...the mess has been spread over the rest of the house.

I wish I could play with the puppies.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted, the puppies kill you. In case you were unaware, Shiba Inus kill things the way greyhounds run. It is what they are bred to do. Normally they only kill things smaller than themselves, but today we will make an exception.

I wish that today had gone better.

Comment

• Granted. Your day instead went better by going out of town but it forgot to take you with it so you were left with the worse part of the deal. Bummer

I wish I didn't have sore muscles in my chest right now . . .
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! Every other muscle is sore, but your chest is fine.

I wish I didn't get a headache right behind my eye every weekend.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. It's moved to your lower back now . . .

I wish I could figure out a way to change the DVD in the player inside the tv without having to get off the bed . . .
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! hope you like sweatin' to the oldies...

i wish stuff with the thingy
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! I interpret that as you wish The Boy would dump you and marry a super Model name Fifi.

I wish I knew what would happen if my friend David lived close enough to date.

Comment

• Granted. Turns out Dave's date cancelled out on him and he had to go out stag.

I wish I might be able to have the energy to get up and feed Stan his other half can of wet food . . .

Comment

• (The granted for my wish confused me)

Granted! You have enough energy, but you end up pouring the rest of the can accidently on your new jeans. They are ruined.

I wish I was on a better sleep schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X