Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't grant that one cuz it dropped almost 30 degrees from yesterday where i am. brr, dood...

i wish i had the money to fix my car so it's not a rolling death trap
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• Granted. But the second you get it fixed you hit a deer, and your insurance doesn't cover that. (From the true story of my brother's life)

I wish I had a ticket to the residence formal tomorrow night. So i could go dancing in my new red dress and have a fun night to destress.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! you go, and a bird poops all over your pretty red dress

i wish i find a place to fix my wheel cheaper than $280ish on the first call

^_^

Comment

• Granted. But they took your money and replaced your radiator instead. Now it'll cost you more than $280 to take them to court to get your money back.

I wish I didn't eat all those cookies earlier so I'd have more room for dinner . . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
            granted! you go, and a bird poops all over your pretty red dress
            How did you know my dress was red?!....I didn't end up having money for a ticekt

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            I wish I didn't eat all those cookies earlier so I'd have more room for dinner . . .
            Granted! I eat all your cookies so you will have room for dinner. However, after dinner you are still hungry and want a cookie for dessert, but I have eaten all of them. MWAHAHA!!!

I wish the wheel on my personal grocery cart wasn't messed up. I'm scared it will break when I go to get groceries today.

Comment

• -you mentioned that the dress was red

Granted! The wheel is now the only part that works

I wish I was allowed to walk on my cast already.

Comment

• Granted. Now the cast of characters at your workplace is walking on your leg. . .and broke it again.

I wish I could give a piece of my mind to a certain coworker over calling out all the time sick . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But it's your last piece and now your mind is completley gone. Oops!

I wish I was asleep right now.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    I wish I was asleep right now.
                    Granted! Only now you're SLEEP POSTING! Weeeird!

I wish I was the guy that always gets the girl.
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. She vain, self-centered, treats you like crap, and has one of those voices that give you a migraine every time she speaks. Enjoy.

I wish that I had friends that liked to go out dancing. Who did not blow me off once we got to the club, or before we even left. Who just enjoyed hanging out and dancing with me.

Comment

• Granted. You just no longer have time to go out dancing.

I wish I didn't have to miss the same class this week to go to the hospital again.

Comment

• Granted! You miss another class on the only day the professor was going to explain your final.

I wish I didn't sleep on the floor/

Comment

• Granted. Although I'm really curious as to how you're planning on staying up on the ceil... *thump*

I wish my report was done.

Comment

• granted! it's done! too bad the dog ate it...

i wish jack t. chance would realize that sometimes, you need to be happy and confident being "solo" before you can be "double"

^_^

Comment

• Would you stop with the wishes that we can't, in good conscience, corrupt?

I wish I was already packed for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X