Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sitting here thinking that I TAUGHT MY LAST CLASS FOR THE SEMESTER TODAY!!!!! All I have to do is show up 2 more days to take in final projects and to hand them back.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

• I wish I didn't have to practice my Norse poetic forms this evening. Also I have wild rover(trad), another national anthem(assassins), and march of cambreth (no idea though I should know) stuck in my head attempting to merge.

The resulting abomination is attempting to write itself into Norse verse. Save me. *whimper*
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that I really don't know why I'm still here. I haven't actually LIVED in so long, that I've forgotten what it feels like to be ALIVE. I merely exist, nothing more, and fate has contrived to keep it that way.
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• mmmmm.....Fed's pizza
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Why did I insist on two plus hours on a bike path, I'm going to be dying tomorrow.

Wish I noticed the shot brakes BEFORE I went on that bike ride.

Mmmm vodka and yummy juice, wish I remember how much I put in it this is good.

Why can't my bloody pay check come on time, I got bills to pay! New bike brakes to buy!

This toolmaker's tool box is awesome for my art supplies but so gosh darn heavy.

Mmmmm vodka. *curls up in a ball and sips vodka
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Wondering how to innact revenge on those idiot vindicive students who are attacking a teacher behind her back and trying to get her fired.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• I should be asleep.

Do I also want to buy the acoustic version of the album I just bought?

Comment

• Cold + allergies + very little sleep = cranky Becks *hiss*
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• trying to figure out how to help Plaid short of a flame thrower, black mambas and a catapult.

Giggling at above mental image. As mean and wrong as it is.

I just want a break, just one, is that too much to ask? One fracking day without papers and exams hanging over my head with the joy of a job hunt waiting once I get home for the summer. Bugger all.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that I'm trapped in the ultimate Catch 22, thrice damned (I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't, and damned if I'm indifferent/neutral) and unable to do anything about it.

I'm also thinking that I need to someday read the novel Catch 22, which is the source of that term.
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I want a tiger claw. I understand it's not exactly practical, but I still want one. XD
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Wrong time of day to be going South...

I thought of something earlier today that I wanted to post here and now I can't remember what it was...

Comment

• South Africa was truly a messed up place. So sayeth my paper on the subject.

Noticing the amount of things-to-pack takes up more room than things-to-pack-in. Is hoping one of her suitcases is in fact a mini Tardis otherwise she be screwed.

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that shankyknitter needs some Space Bags!
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that I've become a clumsy oaf as I've gotten older.

--Jack (who just spilled his dinner all over the floor )
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X