X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    It's quiet.
    Not anymore.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• chuncking together 20 video clips and doing the audio enhancments second by second is hard.. devoted way too much time on this. but the experience is good
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Thanks, Irv.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I love the musical Assassins. Sondheim for the win!

I don't want to write this paper. Screw you end of the semester.

I really ought to clean before my crush gets here next Friday. It looks like a bomb went off in my dorm. *ponders*
          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I thinking that Becks is the awesomeist for pointing me in the direction of one of my two new cats.

And that I hope I'm ready for two cats.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Diet orange Fanta+vanilla Dr. McGillicuddy's=tastes like a creamsicle!

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post

How badly I want it to be May so I can go see the Corsairs
                *GASP!*
                when and where are the Corsairs playing in May - and is this the a capella pirate group from Ren Faires? or something else?
                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Holy crap! Wants to share Irv's drink. Also having lackies to do my cleaning is awesome. Thank you boobquake day. A room that would have taken me two hours to clean was cleaned in under 45 minutes by the power of frat boys and boobs.
                  Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I'm cold. Very cold.

I wish I didn't have to work today so I could go with Bella to pick up her kitties.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• MMM code red mountain dew.

Why did they even bother have me working today? I did an hour of work, what a waste of gas.

Stupid awesome jet why did you have to pass when I was without my camera, I know I heard you coming but that just wasn't fair.

How did the dog get so many toys? Why does she insist on taking them all out? She needs to start putting them away.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Must not kill in laws or CFO of company.

CFO is a flaming idiot and needs to retire. I don't care if I have to take over accounting.

Why won't this day freaking end. Want to go home.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• wheee last week of classes. I however think I'm high on lack of sleep. And caffeine. My poor body can't take this shit.

also yay! Full moon tonight. If I didn't have a paper due tomorrow I'd so go dance in the park.

Assassins Rocks. I love you Sondheim.

Comment

• I'm thinking that I REALLY don't want to work at 8am.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that I really like my current job, but I don't know if it's the right job for me for the long-term. I just don't know if I'll make as much money as I need to be making right now.
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Mountain Dew Distortion tastes like that neon green lime kool-aid stuff I used to down by the gallon jug--oops, I mean very sparingly, since it wound me up and all.

And Mountain Dew White Out would make a hell of a good mixer.

Which one do I vote for? I still have to try the tropical one.

Comment

Working...
                                X