• Show
Clear All

I can't, I lost the catalog.

Take me to the river...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Sorry it's frozen and I'm allergic to ice.

Could you please keep me company while I unpacking and organize my room?
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Sorry . . . I'm allergic to dust and I'm not organized at all . . .

Would you go to work for me tomorrow?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sorry I have my Canadian Lit class at that time.

Can you help me figure out what part of my room I should work on next?!

Comment

Can't. I don't have the figure for it.

Will you mop my kitchen floor and vacuum the living room and dining room?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sorry I left my vacuum in another province. (this is sadly true)

Would you take care of me while I'm sick this evening?

Comment

Can't. Too far to walk and I've not had my shots yet.

How about changing my clothes for me? I'm too tired to get into my jammies by myself.

Comment

You really don't want that. My dolls always had their clothes on backwards.

Bring me a shrubbery!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Sorry, I can't. Some bloody bastard chopped my arms and legs off.

Would you be so kind as to pick me up and move me under that nice big shade tree over there?
                    Meow.........

Comment

can't, I need it for firewood.

do be a dear and finish cleaning my house for me.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Sorry . . . I can't rent a backhoe at the last minute so I can dig it out.

How about taking my clothes to the laundromat so I don't have to . . .

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          Sorry . . . I can't rent a backhoe at the last minute so I can dig it out.
                          gonna steal your line....

be a dear and knock me senseless so I can sleep tonight.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Sorry, last time I did that at someone's request, I ended up in prison for 3 years on an assault charge.

See that duffle bag over there that's about 5 1/2 feet long? Would you take it somewhere about 30 or so miles out of town, and bury it for me?
                            (Be careful you don't throw your back out when you lift it. It weighs about 150 Lbs.)
                            Meow.........

Comment

Sure, but I have a chip that shocks me when I'm about to unknowingly do something illeg..OW!
                              ..... No can do.

Could you make me some soup. Sick people aren't supposed to go to the kitchen.

Comment

Sorry, my can opener broke & I've run out of pans.

Can someone find my cosy slipper booties for me please.. my toes are cold
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X