Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has asked me a question, to which the answer is, many however I shall leave a certain air of uncertainty amongst you all by not saying exactly whom!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has answered my question with ambiguos musings. x.o <-- stink eye
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has given the stink eye to the person above them. I am giving the stink eye to my 4-year-old 'cos we have a new TV hanging on the wall and since she can't touch it, she's unhappy. I have a headache.

Comment

• The person above me's daughter wants to touch the TV, mommy!!!!!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me could use an asprin, or maybe something stronger?

typing with a cat sitting on your hand can be a difficult task!

EDIT; the person above me beat me to the punch with the person above them
            Last edited by dispatch; 03-31-2008, 12:04 AM.
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has a cat who likes to interfere with computer work!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I would imagine based on her avatar that the person above me can sympathise with my kitteh woes.

earlier this week one of the other cats was walking on the keyboard and the mouse/pointer thing and somehow activated my anti-spyware/adware features and was about to block a site, I think they're seeing the laptop as a threat to their BTU rights
                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is one of the several CSers from Omaha
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above advises to study hard and be evil.
                    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of Johnny Depp.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• The person above me knows some interesting things about the nerve endings in the human hand

Comment

• The person above me wants to go to the zoo with everyone.
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me is slightly odd.
                            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• alio supremus mihi can jump sexcily

Comment

• The person above me is too confusing for me to understand on my current sleep cycle.
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X