Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has started paying attention to the post ticker, I see.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me is correct, as it is a tactic I employ when I can't quite remember what I was normally going to say about people above me!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I need to adopt the person above me's tactic.

Comment

• The person above me sometimes runs out of words. That's okay though, as Rob Becker states in "Defending the Caveman", women speak 2,000 words per day and men only about 500-1,000.

ETA: I was too long in writing the above post about crazylegs, and the person above me beat me to it.

Comment

• The person above me was beaten to the post! However their defence as they so eloquently put it in this case does not hold water as there are only 4 (+ a recording!) people I have spoken to today, damn, I love rest days sometimes!)
            Last edited by crazylegs; 02-20-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• I envy the person above me's rest day. I must still work even though my leg is killing me.

Comment

• The person above me can have one of them, I get four in a row after every six duty days!

Comment

• The person above me is very lucky. I get a rest day tomorrow anyway. I have to have some test up at the hospital tomorrow. (not related to my leg.)

Comment

• The person above me should put here feet up and have a lovely glass of wine (purely for the pain relief of course! )

Comment

• Unfortunately, I cannot follow the glass of wine advise from the person above me because I'm underage.

Comment

• The person above me knows the pain relief of wine, but have they tried the even better pain relief of rum?

ETA: *cries* 'cos Princess Snake must be a better typist than her and so commented on crazylegs again!

Comment

• The person above the person above me should visit the UK, (unless they are 17?)

The person above me is prescibing an even more potent analgesic!

Comment

• The person above me finally got an avatar! *yays*
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me's signature is from one of my favorite all-time movies.

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me that I have been very lax in my greeting duties of late (like, late December ). I should get back over there before they take away my badge.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X