Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me fully appreciates the awesomeness of Something Positive.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is not allowed to change her avatar

EDIT; beaten to the punch!

the actual person above me also has a awesome avatar
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me may not be so by the time this is posted!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't need a fifty pound note to feel manly. XD
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me, although having never met, has given a rather large vote of confidence!

Comment

• The person above me seems to be in a very good mood.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is correct, however I am slightly sore.

Comment

• The person above me keeps chopping wood and this is probably why they are sore I'm guessing.

Comment

• The person above me is very astute
                    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is correct, for they are also as much as their comment.

And yes the chopping wood bit is why, I've bashed my wrist, scraped my arm on a concrete post and have blisters like you wouldn't believe (most blisters run clear, but mine have had been tinged red, certainly not normal)

Comment

• The person above me should take care of their hands a bit till they feel better.

Comment

• The person above me is being rather thoughtful, although I fear more gardening is approaching with the arrival of my father! Boooo!

Comment

• The person above me's father is keeping him busy on his days off.

Comment

• The person above me has some yardwork to do, I wish it were that warm here!

Comment

• The person above me is hoping it doesn't snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X