Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me, like myself likes sleeping!

(Hmmm, bed!)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me needs to not say stuff like that when I just woke up 2 hours ago and really would like to go back to sleep
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has been up for half the time I have today!

Comment

• The person above me understands how awesome sleep can be.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should realise that when I'm on leave I won't get out of my bed until I *really* need to!

Comment

• The person above me should realize I do the same thing when I can!

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them need to send me pamphlets on how to convince a 4-year-old that sleeping is great.

Comment

• The person above me and I should start a club!

Bugger, its that time of the day again!
                  Last edited by crazylegs; 04-03-2008, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• The person above me has suggested we start a club - what kind of club would it be and what would it be called?

Comment

• The person above me is having trouble getting children to sleep. I would make suggestions, but they would be horrible ones that involve duct tape so I will refrain.

Comment

• The person above me has many uses for duct tape!

Comment

• The person above me should know not all of them are probably very legal!

Comment

• The person above me should educate me!

Comment

• The person above me should know most of it involves unlawful restraint.

Comment

• The person above me has disappointed me! outs:

Comment

Working...
                                X