Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is half right, I only have the work that my father decrees rather than a regular chore, but with painful hands it ain't going to be much fun!

Damn, beaten again.

:grumble mumble blaeh!:
    Last edited by crazylegs; 04-01-2008, 02:53 PM.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me grumbles and mumbles because he's been beaten to the punch ... again!

Comment

• The person abov me changed her avatar...again!
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is chuckling at the peron above them for being beaten to the punch.

What the #@^$&&$#W!!!
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me keeps sleeping dammit!

Comment

• The person above me is mocking want of rest.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is implying that sleep is more important that their time here.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me is certainly a groovy chick.

Comment

• The person above me has made me smile.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is smiling while her signature about mentioning Pikachu is making me smile.

Comment

• The person above me is probably much more used to Pikachu in other environments.

Comment

• The person above me was smiling, but she is now offline so I can't be so sure

2 days in a row! we ought to have a tournament!

The actual person above me is smiling but online
                          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me keeps getting caught in massive "beatten to the punch" posts

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I am used to Pikachu being chanted while Pikachu is on the television.

Comment

• The person above me is online again! we missed you!

Comment

Working...
                                X