Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should note that it would only be unlawful restraint on a 4-year-old or an unwilling participant. If the participant is willing that's a story to like Penthouse Letters or something.

GAH!! Crazylegs! Stop posting before I get a chance to!

Comment

• the person above me should remember that at this time of the day this thread goes haywire!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has made a good point though for lawful restraint, there are better things then duct tape.

Edit: the person above me has been proven right. Damn
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me that this thread goes haywire about this time of the day. Thanks ... I need coffee too to refuel my brain. I'll be right back!

ETA: look at my reason for editing beneath
          Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 04-03-2008, 01:16 PM. Reason: KAHN!!! You will be known as both Shangri-laschild and Crazylegs!

Comment

• The person above me needs to type faster!

Comment

• The person above me has noted I need to type faster. I already type about 72 words per minute. How much faster should i type?

Comment

• The person above me and I have been cursed by the drinker of rum.

Edit: The person above me is apparently typing faster than I am. I was doing so good at not getting beaten till yesterday
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has been distracted by something, thus ending her non beaten ness...?

Comment

• The person above me is no longer getting beat out but I am. I blame them for it

Comment

• The person above me is blaming me, everything is my fault!

Comment

• The person above me is wrong, not everything. Their getting beaten out just got passed on to me.

Comment

• The person above me has made me feel slightly better!

Comment

• The person above me should not feel bad!

Comment

• The person above me shares another hobby with me!

Comment

• The person above me has some good hobbies

Comment

Working...
                                X