This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is doing much better, as is her daughter
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me may or may not be right as today was the last day of school for my daughter. I'm going to be taken away! To the funny farm!

Comment

• The person above me is going to be spending a lot of time with her daughter soon.

Comment

• The person above me can say that again. However, I have a few things planned such as on Tuesdays, there's a playdate at her pre-school and then on Thursdays, there's a social/speech therapy thing going on. Plus all the free things at the library. (I know the head of the children's department of one of the libraries really well, so that will be a treat for us).

Comment

• The person above me hopes to turn her daughter into a book-lover.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should know that it is good to have children turn to book lovers We're much smarter

Comment

• The person above me is a fellow book lover
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above is also a book lover. Books are fun. They never cheat. They never come home late. They're always there when you need them. Ahem ... yes, I do love books.

Comment

• The person above me is happier with books then with other things

Comment

• The person above me has a crime-themed sig.
                      My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me is new to me in this thread! Hiya there person above me!

Comment

• The person above me is mistaken. I was here many pages ago
                          My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me is the prodigal poster.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me made me giggle with their alliteration.

Comment

• The person above me is part of the Canadian Borg :-P

Comment

Working...
                                X