Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is slowly getting better, and should be receiving more healing vibes via western union

Comment

• The person above me has an adorable baby in their avatar.

This poster has been away from here too long, and is also -ing at the tags for this thread. Total rickroll. Nice.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me should not forget Rule #1.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has reminded the person above him not to foget Rule #1.

The poster would like to thank those who are sending her get well vibes (I didn't know Western Union sent those! Awesome!).

Comment

• The person above me is still drinking that rum!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should join in the rum drinking.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should be aware I'm fussy as to what I drink...
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't have to drink rum then if they don't want to but should still join in the drinking.
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me needs to drink my rum until I feel better.

Comment

• The person above me should be careful who she gives her rum to or there will be none left by the time she is up to drinking it again...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has given me some sage advice. However, I trust Shangri-laschild with my rum.

Comment

• The people above me should all know that the baby in my avatar is my two month old son

Comment

• The person above me has pointed out her avatar is of her son. Awwww ..... Now I want one.

Comment

• The person above me either wants a son or an avatar of RHPG's son.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me should know that I want another baby. However, hubs is at work until all hours of the night nowadays so I don't know when/if that's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X