Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me thinks I don't know how to take compliments. She's right.

Comment

• The person above me looks vaguely pirate-ish with his new goatee. I half-expect him to shout YAR! and hoist a flagon of rum while pinching some tart's bottom.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

• The person above me thinks I'm crazy enough to molest a tart. Heh, no, I put those in a toaster. Plus, what girl would like that from me, comaaaaan?

Comment

• The person above me needs to get over his girls-don't-like-me complex, because it scares females away.

P.S. After checking out the person above me's myspace page, I now know his first name.
          Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

• The poster above me makes me wonder if she's stalking me.

Comment

• The person above me has revealed my fatal flaw---antagonizing insecure men in public.

I am evil, I freely admit.

But not a stalker.

Comment

• The person above me finds it fun to destroy fragile egos.

Thanks.

Comment

• The person above me has yet to realize how satisfying it is to toy with the young and innocent.

He will learn, when he is old and bitter, then he will remember me and smile.

Comment

• the person above me fails to realize that I was also in the Marine Corps. Knowing this would make the poster understand that her games are nothing compared to the drill instructors.

.....women still have cooties though.

Comment

• The person above me fails to realize that female games are much more insidious than the drill instructors' games---they don't look as dangerous but do a lot more damage in the long run.

And yes, women do have cooties. Still doesn't keep the guys away from us!

I must retire to my cold little bed. Good night to you, sweet boy.

Comment

• The above poster is correct, because even though women have cooties out the wazoo, because they're so pretty, we have to ignore it.

The above poster is no exception im sure.

Comment

• The above person doesn't realize, but I am actually Quasimodo in a bra.

Comment

• The poster above me has discovered my secret Quasimodo Notre Dame fetish, making me inquire as to whether she has any bells, or any sense, because she's not quasimodo in a bra. Quite the opposite.

Comment

• The person above me has put a really strange image in my head
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Heh, the above poster now has me thinking weird thoughts./....

Comment

Working...
                                X