• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me lives on the African Continent
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me always seems to be the person above me now. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me needs to come visit South Africa (you'll feel rich! it's R14 to a pound now!)
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me has given the person above them an offer they can't refuse!

Comment

• The person above me just quoted the Godfather.

Comment

• The person above is enjoying sunshine while I'm not.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is jealous of my sunshine, however he/she doesnt realize that with sunshine in winter.....comes snowbirds of the worst kind...

Comment

• The person above me knows my pain.
                  "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                  HellGate: London

Comment

• The person above me designs avatars
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me has tied in his user name, title and sig to make a triple funny statement!

Comment

• The person above me has a name that makes me think all kinds of different things. Some of them appropriate, some of them not.
                        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me has puppy avvie. Aww.
                          You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me must like puppies. I do too but I can't have any and I'm too poor
                            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me has mistaken my acknowledgement of puppies for (pun) "puppy love." Not much of a dog lover, actually. More partial to cats.
                              You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has had a gun in his face and been run over by a car...!
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X