Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should believe me 'cos I'm the great and wonderful Rummy, besides, I haven't lied to you yet ... have I?

Comment

• The person above me would never tell a lie
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM still hasn't proven to me that they are awesome
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• The person above me should know that they will understand in time.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is awesome because she likes the ol' Rum-meister, which makes her A-OK in my book.

Comment

• The person above me must think a lot of people are a-ok because she is well liked

Comment

• TPAM has complimented me and I like that.

Comment

• TPAM is well liked

Comment

• TPAM is someone I like too.

Comment

• TPAM has good taste

Comment

• TPAM makes me think of a very random pairing in the Naruto universe. XD
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM thinks of universes not her own.

Comment

• TPAM needs to occasionally think of other universes, as it's fun and helps to keep a person sane. XD
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM Should know I do that all the time, and it makes stuff worst sometimes.
                              Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM put a picture of their face in their avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X