Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has an interesting teaching career :P.

Comment

• TPAM, judging by her username, likes shiny things. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM me is quite ast- ooh! shiny!

Comment

• TPAM likes shi- look look shiny! (Thanks Rum, and sign me up for the class sounds great!)
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• The People Above Me will all be very sad when I steal ALL THE SHINEYS!!!!!
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM will steal the shiny! no! *whacks with foam sword* bad no no, share the shiny no stealing, no no stealing, sharing only.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• *waves her Fist o' Doom® and hacks up a hairball while she's at it* *coughcough* TPAM needs to have the shiny stuffs back! *falls over, passes out*

Comment

• TPAM makes it very obvious that she's a mommy!

Comment

• TPAM is distracted by Rummy being a mom and will not stop my quest for ALL THE SHINEYS!!!!

Comment

• TPAM has all the shineys. I told you to give them back!

Comment

• TPAM has all my shineys...and thats bad to steal from Dragons
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is a dragon?!?!?!?! *squeals and runs over and hugs* MUST.HUG.DRAGON!

Comment

• TPAM likes dragons.

Comment

• TPAM me noticed the TPAT likes Dragons. As do I. Tis why i have a HORDE!

.....I am not secretly a Dragon. <.< >.>

Comment

• TPAM and TPAT need to know that I am a reincarnated dragon......get my anger riled up and people SWEAR they have seen my wings. >.>
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X