Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Runs over and hugs TPAM* dragon! dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon!
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM really likes dragons, FTR, I am not a dragon, but I have been known to play one on TV!

Comment

• TPAM is trying to disguise the fact that she is a dragon!

Comment

• TPAM said dragon, where is the dragon? MUST.HUG.DRAGON...please?
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM really needs a dragon.

Comment

• TPAM just made my day! (can you make those?....Just wondering....)

Comment

• TPAM Is very happy to hug dragons.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM is correct * hugs the plaidman* mew

Comment

• The person above me has the alias Squeak.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• TPAM P's Freleigh and makes me when he writes some witty commentary about the state he lives in or about the place he works (when he's not seething with rage).

Comment

• TPAM has a good sense of humour!

And Squeak - I have yet to discover a knit project that I couldn't make. Note that I'm not saying "make well", but stuffed toys are right, no matter what shape they turn out, because there's not a person inside them.

Comment

• TPAM has cleared up that little-known fact of there being no peoples inside of stuffed toys.

Comment

• TPAM is being snarky. I probably deserved that.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm only snarky with peoples I like.

Comment

• TPAM is a loving Snark *gives the snark a cookie* I almost typed snake, Rum being a snake would cause me to run away from Rum when ever I saw her.

Comment

Working...
                                X