Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM appreciates Supernatural's eye candy... um, I mean storylines.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM has admitted she watches Supernatural for the eye candy and not for the rivetting storylines it's famous for.

Comment

• TPAM is hiding my desperatly needed booze!
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM needs booze
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• TPAM lives in Idaho.

Comment

• The person above me lives in awesomeness
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is correct as in any place I live, it is awesome.

Comment

• TPAM lives in awesome, while i live in awesomest!
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM thinks the place she lives in is more awesome than where I live, but I don't think so.

Comment

• TPAM seems to have no self esteem issues.
                      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• TPAM is correct, I'm just plain ol' awesome and I live in awesome, and everyone I meet has to know this.

Comment

• TPAM is a Braggart. An awesome braggart but a braggart nonetheless

Comment

• TPAM is correct and needs to come to my house to meet the Child o' Awesomeness.

Comment

• TPAM wants me to visit her very awesome child

Comment

• TPAM is correct, but then again, I think everyone should meet my Child, as long as it's in a place she is comfortable with, she's not tired or hungry, and has her Momma next to her to cling to in case she needs to.

Comment

Working...
                                X