Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is correct as I do love snazzy berets.

Comment

• TPAM should go to view this video (swedish comedians and maybe I'll do a subtitling)

Comment

• TPAM has directed me to a video, which I cannot view as the desktop I'm at has no speakers that are working, therefore I cannot hear the video. Which makes me a sad penguin.

Comment

• TPAM is a sad penguin
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• I have a little black cat that we call one fang, due to the fact that she lost one of her lower canine teeth a while back.
            What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

• TPAM has broken the chain...

TThPAM would not have understood what's said, as the language is swedish... Another Penguin dance sorry it's with sound...

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'll be calling the Geek Squad tomorrow as they'll have had my laptop for 1 week and I haven't heard anything from them as of yet. (I'm missing my laptop. )

Comment

• TPAM is hopefully with a working computer now. GS on the other side have client issues...

Comment

• TPAM should know that my laptop has been shipped out to the service center as the problem with it wasn't a software issue but a hardware issue; hopefully it'll be fixed now.

Comment

• TPBM is still having computer problems
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I am having computer problems & that is why I'm not on-line to talk to her.

Comment

• TPAM is ignoring me....again :P
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is being ignored by me .... I'm sorry!

Comment

• TPAM is still ignorin me and having computer problems. and isn't really sorry :P

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm only sorry if I'm caught red-handed with my hand in the cookie jar (where cookie jar = David Caruso )

Comment

Working...
                                X