Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember though, neither Alex or Alexis are mind readers..so they can't answer what they don't know is being asked . Also Teh..is the chat channel something you can do?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• in reply to the question directed at David in IC thread - yes, rather impulsive. Perhaps as a projection of how I (the guy behind the taurinejunkie nickname) wish I was more impulsive.
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Rob's... intrigued? And trying to work things out in his head. So more mentally busy than emotional.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• arg I'm missing stuff in chat aren't I? Who's on what? wait, cs.com has a chatty-thing... brbs
          EDIT: uhh... how do I get into chat?
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Yep we are on the cs chat
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thelassa is actively anxious at the moment. She's made more progress in three weeks of "training" than she ever did blowing up microwaves at home (ie, wherever she was staying for the time being).

And no offense. She's supposed to be that way
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Anybody heard from Haunted lately?

Comment

• Haven't seen him on at all.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ok we give awhile for people to catch up then .

Comment

• So...no more for tonight?
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Well, not sure it would be fair to the others.

Comment

• Good point.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Considering the RP, this seemed appropriate. Lazy Teenage Superheroes.
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• We can do the 'power demonstration bit' however..who's next?

Comment

• Kate would be last. She's comfortable with interpreting and nudging (like I want to show support/slight leak of personal emotions) but dislikes controlling emotions.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X