Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have like 60 quilts in my house right now, you're welcome to make a big o'nest out of them.

I won't deny that when I was hand-quilted I used to fall asleep under each quilt to "test" them.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *squee!*

*burrows under blankies*
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• D'awww. I think we need to send a pile o' warm to teh. She's obviously cold.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• And I can finally start posting again. The past week I was doing a daily 8-hour training course for a sales job on top of my current 8-hour shifts at my grocery job. So I've basically been working, training, sleeping, or driving without a break the past week.
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Welcome back then!

My character is currently unconscious, so I haven't been doing much.
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Think everything is getting wrapped up for this part of the story, so Thelassa will wake up soon.

Edit : Oops guess nobody caught my blunder? Woohoo. Revised history for the win!
              Last edited by Mytical; 04-17-2011, 04:02 AM.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh, I did-- discovery of DNA happened in the 50's. No idea about genes tho. I imagine it's concurrent...? Well, not necessarily... Mendelev did stuff with that... I've just been lazy! I mean, you mentioned it in when Alex was explaining stuff! Ananda will be asking once she gets back to base.
                Or rather, I was going to ask: hey, is this part of the history of this AU? I guess not?
                EDIT: HI KABE! welcome back! we've been kinda poky anyway...
                also, sending me warms worked. Thank you... it's all drizzly now, so warms is appreciated. :3
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• No, remember this is an 'alternate' earth, and a few things will be different (even if slightly) No..the mistake was the first pod found. Had 'Project I' on it..which would make that being One, not the plant female. So now he is Two. I admit my mistakes when I make them. .

Not to mention this was a secret government experiment..not exactly going to advertise . However, at least I learned something new..had no clue when DNA was first discovered.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• BAM
                    ah... heh.

Comment

• *pants and catches my breath* this is gonna be a long post.

Comment

• o noez!

Comment

• The twenty of the Double X project have now been listed.. Had to modify some not to overlap powers with the group (too much).
                          Last edited by Mytical; 04-17-2011, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Heh, some are powerful..like One..but I just can't see making somebody who is basically Storm/Poison Ivy/and (somewhat) Professor X weak ..so I make her the Zen Master Neutral type. Then reign her in with 'Da Rules'.

However, the good news is she CAN be a teacher.

Decay..though they are not a bad person..might be best left in the pod

Comment

• you threw me using 'they'-- not quite a convention yet, is it? I usually use "the person" or even it. Conveys singularity. Eh. It also threw Ananda too! thus, her earlier response /Englishmajor

Comment

• I edited one of my responses. I admit I fail at grammar, spelling, punctuation....

Hope my edit fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X