Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True . Now she does though, and yes Whisper is blond.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Given the situation, I figure one-liners and cheesy taunts are in order
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Just no Bamm! Zaap! POW!! lol. Wait, is it obvious I've been watching some old Batman lately?
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Maybe a little. But that's okay. Any comments from Alex with the current situation?
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hmm sorry almost forgot he was there, lol. Let me update .

Comment

• Is okay. But that is why I've taken to using notebooks and KeyNote for all my stories
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Lol..I'd look at them and ask "Why do I have these again?"

Comment

• Until you have your next incident of forgetting who's where or what comes next, right?
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• What comes next is never an issue, and no even then I would look at the note pad and wonder why I had it lol.

Comment

• To each his own then.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake.......

I'm not sleepy! Nope. zzzzz

Comment

• Myt, Alex's emotions during that?
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Well, embarrassment and annoyance at himself, though a little muffled by the suit.

Comment

• Gah! So much for seeing what happens next before going to bed.

Didn't see that coming. At least, not so soon.

Comment

• Had to actually weaken Thelassa first, because the guy would be newer and thus not quite as powerful. Blaze and Frost had to be considered as well. However, now the question is..how he found Thelassa ((Dun dun dun))

Comment

Working...
                                X