Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure everybody will make it back in mostly complete pieces. Maybe some scratches.

And yeah, Kate would. Another reason why she needs to stay out of battles. She's got other battles to take care of without being overloaded with big ones.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Urg. Depending on how this next fight goes, she may be in tears when she gets back. Eh. We shall see.
      Ananda: she thinks too much. :\
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Maybe a little. But that's okay ^__^
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• As the NPC's were left to face a dragon..alone..some will not be making it back .
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ohnoz. Does Kate get to comfort Stalker too?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I want a hot manly man too >.>

Also I don't enjoy summer classes. They cram everything into 2 months. I'm just glad I'm not taking anything serious like microbiology this summer.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Stop being in animal form :P

Summer classes blow. Why I didn't take any in college.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ;____; blerg.
                  Also, I might have just killed everyone anyway. :\ Not what I would have done, but meh, that just means Ananda and I have come to grips with each other.
                  Have fun with that, Mytical.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Thought. This might work, if only because it isn't aoe, it's not permanent, and it's a feather-light touch. (ultra-specific tiny spot, very temporary unless ham-fisted, and boy is she trying not to be ham-fisted. .________. )
                    Hopefully it won't backsplash onto Ananda... she's never had that before with an effect, so

Comment

• Crisis' power is not something he controls himself, and is random. So I have a little chart..and make rolls on it. Everything from a 1% increase to 10000x the normal effect. Ananda's power was magnified 3250x. Now OoC that isn't as powerful as she THINKS it is, most of what she is experiencing is her mind trying to make sense of what it encounters..and it is not correct or accurate. However, to her mind that is exactly what is happening.

In reality the 'whole universe' she sees is Crisis' body, with the creatures/etc being germs and the like. Her mind is just not prepared for the amount of power, and is misinturpreting.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• makes sense. I've thought about scales before, and this has been part of it. Ananda's totally .___________________. at the moment. Gotta think about this for a bit... he he he
                        EDIT: ball's in your court. Her intent, in case you didn't get it, is to find Crisis, and chill him out. She thinks she might be able to do it, and she has no idea what the hell is going on-- kinda missing that this is amplification, a bit. That "needed Crisis" bit was as in "needed to find him," or, alternatively, "needed to deal with him." Not the "like a drug" thing. Not yet, perhaps... eh.
                        EDIT: ... I might need to re-write the ic post. >_> should I?
                        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Nah it is good, she has the power right now..just keep in mind that the outcome might be different then what she wants. In example .. Crisis has never known guilt or sorrow...until this very moment.

Comment

• XD good. Thought I was getting too much of the meta in there. Also, sorry for the double post.

Comment

• No worries. While she can not specifically manipulate emotions..she CAN alter mental pathways..just the outcome might be very odd..she could even make things worse.

Comment

• Heh. Yar.
                                So far so good, however! I like this! :3 My lines are suitably awesome. I approve my post.

Comment

Working...
                                X